Relic Balance Preview Mod Bug Reporting

2»

Comments

3 years ago
    ImperialDaneImperialD… Posts: 2,993 mod

Uhm. The Wehrmacht MG42 costs 260 manpower. Not 280. That is the vickers or the American .50cal.

3 years ago
    Jason_REJason_RE Posts: 17 admin
    edited May 2016

@ImperialDane said:
    Uhm. The Wehrmacht MG42 costs 260 manpower. Not 280. That is the vickers or the American .50cal.

thx Dane. Made the adjustment.

3 years ago
    captainjordycaptainjo… Posts: 498

I think this is on purpose but OKW infantry are spawning at the base halftracks rather than at their base sector.

3 years ago
    comrade_daelincomrade_d… Posts: 2,948
    edited May 2016

Volksgrenadiers upgraded with StG44s cannot pick up any dropped weapons since the upgrade takes up both slots. This sort of makes them less versatile and also makes the upgrade less worthwhile. This used to be a problem with Jaegers (who are not able to pick up weapons), but since fixed. Panzerfusiliers by comparison can also still pick up weapons after upgrading to G43s.
    Don't know if this is a bug- Jaegers' issue certainly was- but seeing as Volks cannot get Panzerschrecks anymore and dropped weapons are hardly abundant, the upgrade shouldn't take up any slots. If it's supposed to take up slots then I recommend the upgrade gives more guns like 3-4 instead of 2.

EDIT: there is a workaround on the issue in that you pick up one weapon with the Volks squad, then upgrade to StG44, which works, though what happens is you only get one StG guy.
    If the intention is to have both slots and StGs, then the upgrade just needs to not take up slots.
    If you pick up two weapons, then the upgrade cannot be selected, but doesn't have the usual crossed circle.

3 years ago
    MedhoodMedhood Posts: 1

This was in the War Spoils Open Beta but when I used Volksgrenadiers ( With StG upgrade ) their panzerfaust ability sometimes disappeared I think it is related to their Vet as Volks with Vet 4 didnt have them while a Vet 2 Volk did have it

I was also using the Luftwaffe Commander if thats any help

3 years ago

Volksgrenadiers' StG upgrade gets discount if you have the Grim Reaper Tool bulletin (which gave the now nonexistent Panzerschreck a 5% discount, re 85 instead of 90. The result is that the upgrade cost 57 instead of the regular 60.

3 years ago
    WiderstreitWiderstre… Posts: 950
    edited May 2016
    Bug: (also for War-spoils-beta)

StuG III Vet 3 hull down don't work.
    3 years ago
    Sgt_SchultzSgt_Schul… Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyPosts: 57

When you have the Feuersturm Doctrine active, sturmpioneers can buy all upgrades on one single squad, but only if you buy them in a certain order (kind of like the KT w/ both the MG-42 and Panzer Commander upgrade). Buy Order: Flammenwerfer -> Panzerschreck -> Support Package. Not sure if this is intentional or not (probably not).

3 years ago
    CntoCaCntoCa Posts: 15

Obersoldaten and Fallschirmjager vet 3 is not working.

But Volksgrenadiers vet 3 working well.

3 years ago
    bingo12345bingo12345 Posts: 100
    edited May 2016
    1. volks AI doesn't use flame grenades
    2. sturmpio AI doesn't upgrade panzerschreck
    3 years ago
    PaiéPaié BrazilPosts: 4

Hello first forgive my english, if you are playing with the UFK faction, using the Advanced Emplacement Regiment and start a cosntroction of a emplacement for example with Infantry Section, the Royal Engineers can't help finish the work at the same time... why they can't work together build up a emplacement?

3 years ago

Don't know if this qualifies as a bug per se - but OKW Trucks set their Rally points automatically at your T1 HQ. (I.E. Obers produced from a forward placed T4 building will run back to your base by default)

It would be a very nice QoL change to have the Rally Point be defaulted to the Truck's set-up location.

3 years ago
    TomakazeTomakaze Posts: 2

OKW Schu mines do not cause suppression consistently. In fact, they are more likely to not do it at all.

3 years ago
    Mr_SmithMr_Smith Posts: 343
    edited May 2016

(It might be worth fixing this bug for the balance preview mod, since the affected unit is getting buffed -- to evaluate the actual strength level)

The UKF Universal Carrier (UC) has the Vickers_K upgrade which spawns a Vickers_K on top of the hull compartment.

The same upgrade also allows the UC to turn on suppressive fire. This only works with the Vickers_K however (and not the default Bren gun that the UC comes with).

The problem is that it is not possible to direct which target Vickers_K should be attacking (and thus, decide which squad you want to suppress). Thus, the player cannot really use the supressive fire ability when more than 1 squads are present.

It is possible to fix that by setting "receives_attack_commands" for Hardpoint 2 to "True" under ebps/..../universal_carrier_mp

(I have already tested that in a mod and it works as intended; there are no side-effects for unupgraded/wasp UC either!)

PS: Another unit that suffers from a similar fate is the Churchill Crocodile (it has TWO flamethrower weapons!!). For that one you need to set Hardpoint 4 to also receive attack commands -- I haven't tested this one though.

3 years ago
    PhobosPhobos Posts: 3

Hi! i'm sure this is a bug: M20 utility car dropped 2 bazookas after it was killed. o.o Hope you can have a look at it. thanks! :)

3 years ago

-OKW trucks under AI control don't upgrade to medics or mechanics (at least, I've never seen it in any of my games).

3 years ago
    captainjordycaptainjo… Posts: 498

Can't build new USF 81mm Mortar because of bug

3 years ago
    VonManteuffelVonManteu… Posts: 159
    1. Sturmpioneers cant upgrade Shrek and Minesweeper both anymore. Ninja fix or bug?

2. If you want to place your OKW truck on the minimap, the targeted sector turns into yellow. Possible upcommin ability to increase ressource income or just a bug?

3 years ago
    Muad'DibMuad'Dib Posts: 76

I just played a game with the latest version, Churchill price seems to be unchanged ingame (540/180)

3 years ago

I can confirm the Churchill Mk.VII definitely being unchanged in cost.

3 years ago
    ImperialDaneImperialD… Posts: 2,993 mod

Seems like the 81mm mortar has the same issue as the 60mm mortar when moving about. It changes into a german mortar.

2 years ago
    omar_empomar_emp United Arab EmiratesPosts: 526

hello, advanced warning for the anvil tactics is bugged as it doesn't work

get anvil tactics in UKF and capture territory

it doesn't shows full territory as in description

2 years ago

.50 cal HMG team can use sprint when supressed. Not sure if it was like this before or not.

2 years ago
    Sgt_SchultzSgt_Schul… Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyPosts: 57

Sturmpioneers upgraded with everything at once.

Please fix before der übermensch arrives...

2 years ago
    SilentAssassinSilentAss… Posts: 7
    edited May 2016

I found four more bugs in the balance preview:

1. US paratroopers vet 2 doesn't seem to be working. Their health does not regenerate outside of combat. I'm not sure if this is affecting the other vet 2 and 3 bonuses.

2. US rangers vet 2 doesn't seem to be working. Their health does not regenerate outside of combat. I'm not sure if this is affecting the other vet 2 and 3 bonuses.

3. The Lend-Lease Doctrine's Halftrack assault groups are appearing equipped with only SVT-40s and now PPsh sub machine guns like the description states.

4. US vehicle crew vet critical repair is not working.

Also, I noticed that it said not to post bugs for units that aren't part of the changes in the balance preview, but I noticed these bugs were only in the balance preview. Should I post them here or move them to the other section of the forum?

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.