War Spoils Bug Reporting

4 years ago
Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 484 admin

All bugs found with the new War Spoils system should be reported here.

All bugs not directly related to the new War Spoils system/features (i.e. other game related bugs) should be reported in standard Bug Reporting thread in the forums.

Comments

4 years ago

the first is a smal problem whit the public version at time

Can't delet Localization bulidins of mod's _skins whits Text Missing #PLS FIX it
    Velceraptor
    month in Bugs Week 2
    If has in the Build COH2 Public Version 4.0.0.21299 a bug

Orginal Pricture:

you are can't delete the Missing Text Bulidins

• Missing Delet Button

watsh the Picture:

PLS Fix it befor your roul out this update.

4 years ago
    Muad'DibMuad'Dib Posts: 76

I get an error message when trying to purchase the US Rifle commander with supply:

I assume it's because the commander is currently discounted and while the $ price is lower, the supply price seems unchanged at 15000.

4 years ago
    F3NiXF3NiX Posts: 2
    edited May 2016

1st match vs AI, got an error 'Match validation failed, no loot points will be awarded'. So received no points after the match ended. Was just a quick setup against 4 easy AI, with Expert AI on my team, so might've been considered too easy to award points to?

Edit: Nope, happens vs 4 Expert AI's as well.

4 years ago

I got the same match validation error after a game VS Hard AI. Managed to beat it in about 12 minutes. Is this considered too short a game to award any points?

4 years ago
    jared4141jared4141 Posts: 1

A small bug was that the new panzerfaust ability for volksgrenadiers disappeared after vet level 5.

4 years ago
    DumkaTheSlavDumkaTheS… In the middle of nowherePosts: 5

I've bug with server connection. Before i've installed this test version, coh2 can connect to relic servers. Now i cant connect in Test version and in original game :(
    All ports are open and etc.

4 years ago
    FelinewolfieFelinewol… Posts: 673
    edited May 2016

I heard that no warspoils would be given away outside of PVP automatch in the future.
    To get rid of farmers, supposedly.

• They haven't given out the exact details of the new rules as of yet.
      -*** Specific rules ***
      Loot points are the points earned to achieve a Loot Drop (AKA War Spoils drop). This is now visually displayed via the Loot Bar which can be found directly in the Player Card. Loot Points are earned after each match played, regardless of the match type (custom, multiplayer, vs AI, etc.), however, for any games played with a mod, a daily Loot Point limit is applied to prevent exploitation of the system.
    4 years ago
    FelinewolfieFelinewol… Posts: 673

I heard that no warspoils would be given away outside of PVP automatch in the future.
    To get rid of farmers, supposedly.

• They haven't given out the exact details of the new rules as of yet.
    4 years ago
    SuperT-34SuperT-34 Posts: 56

I have been playing it for days, and not a single drop. What is going on???!!!!!!

4 years ago
    comrade_daelincomrade_d… Posts: 2,948
    edited May 2016

@F3NiX said:
    1st match vs AI, got an error 'Match validation failed, no loot points will be awarded'. So received no points after the match ended. Was just a quick setup against 4 easy AI, with Expert AI on my team, so might've been considered too easy to award points to?

I played a few matches against "uneven" odds and got points. In fact I managed to get to the daily limit using custom modded matches, using variables like all Expert as allies and all expert as enemies, etc. Maybe it was a server connection issue?

4 years ago
    biglemon29biglemon29 Posts: 3

Bug: After the match was done it said 0 points earned. On the main menue screen I saw I did get points for that match.

4 years ago
    VellamoVellamo Posts: 10

I played 4 games, all 2v2 with humans. Lost one, won 3. It filled the meter full and I didn't get any drops?! Only a measly 500 supply currency appeared. Is this intended behavior? I'd have to play almost 100 games with 75% winrate for enough S for one commander... :(

4 years ago
    champ19444champ19444 Posts: 3
    edited May 2016

i played 2 on 2 in automatch after the enemy team surrendered me and my teammate didn't recive anything
    proof: http://postimg.org/image/l1usyahup/

Untitled

4 years ago
    fabricefabrice Posts: 9

For OKW, in the Battlegroup Headquarters, I think there is an error with the link to a resource file for the descriptions for this icon : http://postimg.org/image/t7cy7iv35/

4 years ago
    PetGhostPetGhost Posts: 5

The "Cold Immunity" upgrade for OKW Volksgrenadiers still says that it grants two Panzerschrecks.. but it doesn't do that any more. Just fix the description, please, for clarity. There is a difference between two StG44s and two Panzerschrecks.

4 years ago
    WiderstreitWiderstre… Posts: 950

BUG: Volksgrenadiers lose the Faust-ability at level 4.

4 years ago
    OrcaOrca Posts: 74 admin

@Veloceraptor said:
    the first is a smal problem whit the public version at time

Can't delet Localization bulidins of mod's _skins whits Text Missing #PLS FIX it
    Velceraptor
    month in Bugs Week 2
    If has in the Build COH2 Public Version 4.0.0.21299 a bug

Orginal Pricture:

you are can't delete the Missing Text Bulidins

• Missing Delet Button

watsh the Picture:

PLS Fix it befor your roul out this update.

I think you're asking for a delete option in the context menu for modded content.
    You aren't able to delete any mods from the inventory screen.
    To get rid of modded content you need to go to the modding hub, select the manage tab, select "unsubscribe" and then "delete" for each mod.
    It will be removed from your inventory.

4 years ago

@Muad'Dib said:
    I get an error message when trying to purchase the US Rifle commander with supply:

I assume it's because the commander is currently discounted and while the $ price is lower, the supply price seems unchanged at 15000.

This was probably because we were making server updates when you made the purchase not because of the sale.
    Try again and let me know!

4 years ago

@F3NiX said:

Validation will fail you when you set up a game where you contribute very little. This is designed to prevent exploitation and should happen very infrequently.
    If you feel this is unfair then PM me your steam64ID and we'll look at the game you played to see what happened.

4 years ago

@jared4141 said:
    A small bug was that the new panzerfaust ability for volksgrenadiers disappeared after vet level 5.

You need to delete this from here and repost it in the balance mod bugs section.
    thx!

4 years ago

@Widerstreit said:

Can you repost into the balance mod forum please?

4 years ago

@fabrice said:
    For OKW, in the Battlegroup Headquarters, I think there is an error with the link to a resource file for the descriptions for this icon : http://postimg.org/image/t7cy7iv35/

good find!
    thankyou. This is actually because we haven't sent our translations out yet ;)
    You might have to put up with some missing strings if you aren't playing in English. Sorry bout that!

4 years ago

@champ19444 said:
    i played 2 on 2 in automatch after the enemy team surrendered me and my teammate didn't recive anything
    proof: http://postimg.org/image/l1usyahup/

Untitled

Thankyou - good find!
    We'll look into this.

4 years ago
    Doktor_SDoktor_S Posts: 134

@Vellamo said:
    I played 4 games, all 2v2 with humans. Lost one, won 3. It filled the meter full and I didn't get any drops?! Only a measly 500 supply currency appeared. Is this intended behavior? I'd have to play almost 100 games with 75% winrate for enough S for one commander... :(

This is intended mate.
    Commanders cost money. You'd need to be grinding if you really really want it - after all Relic would still like to make $$$ out of this game.

4 years ago
    WiderstreitWiderstre… Posts: 950
    edited May 2016

@Orca schrieb:

@Widerstreit said:

This bug don't exist in the balance preview mod for me. I only have it in the beta. That is the reason why i report it here. ^^

4 years ago

@SuperT-34 said:
    I have been playing it for days, and not a single drop. What is going on???!!!!!!

Can you give us a little more info?
    Let us know your steam64ID and we'll look at your match history. Perhaps you are playing offline?

4 years ago
    Doktor_SDoktor_S Posts: 134

@Orca said:
    Validation will fail you when you set up a game where you contribute very little. This is designed to prevent exploitation and should happen very infrequently.
    If you feel this is unfair then PM me your steam64ID and we'll look at the game you played to see what happened.

Hi Orca,
    Can you specify what you mean by "Contribute very little"?
    Are there plans to tweak this so players who do most of the heavy lifting get more points?

@Orca said:
    To get rid of modded content you need to go to the modding hub, select the manage tab, select "unsubscribe" and then "delete" for each mod.

This is also doable by going to .../My Documents/My Games/CoH2 and finding the custom mods/skins downloaded in order for them to be deleted

4 years ago

@Doktor_S said:

@Orca said:

Hi Orca,
    Can you specify what you mean by "Contribute very little"?
    Are there plans to tweak this so players who do most of the heavy lifting get more points?

@Orca said:

This is also doable by going to .../My Documents/My Games/CoH2 and finding the custom mods/skins downloaded in order for them to be deleted

No we don't intend to reward based on performance for a variety of reasons (see this thread). This is just to prevent AFK'ers and people barely playing at all from ruining team games or just flat out farming. The intent is that if you play a real game you will never see this.

4 years ago

@Widerstreit said:

@Orca schrieb:

@Widerstreit said:

This bug don't exist in the balance preview mod for me. I only have it in the beta. That is the reason why i report it here. ^^

NP - I've passed it along!
    thanks!!!

4 years ago

@biglemon29 said:
    Bug: After the match was done it said 0 points earned. On the main menu screen I saw I did get points for that match.

Can you send me your warnings log please?
    C:\Users[username]\Documents\my games\Company of Heroes 2 Alpha\warnings.log
    for most recent session..
    (if it's from an older session it'll be suffixed with the date and time stamp)

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.