War Spoils Bug Reporting

Comments

5 years ago
    OrcaOrca Posts: 74 admin

@Vellamo said:
    I played 4 games, all 2v2 with humans. Lost one, won 3. It filled the meter full and I didn't get any drops?! Only a measly 500 supply currency appeared. Is this intended behavior? I'd have to play almost 100 games with 75% winrate for enough S for one commander... :(

You still get drops. You just got a supply drop that time.
    It might be good to read through here to understand better

5 years ago

can i ask if i can record any of the gameplay for my youtube i know in the Alpha e-mail it said no recording
    but it did not say any thing about it this time in the OPEN BETA ?

5 years ago

It's open - show/discuss as you please - just reference that's it open beta and not live game.

5 years ago
    VeloceraptorVelocerap… Posts: 79
    edited May 2016

@Orca said:
    I think you're asking for a delete option in the context menu for modded content.
    You aren't able to delete any mods from the inventory screen.
    To get rid of modded content you need to go to the modding hub, select the manage tab, select "unsubscribe" and then "delete" for each mod.
    It will be removed from your inventory.

Thx :smile: but what i can do by a delete mod... ?
    the modding face plate is none listet in to my modding hub...

5 years ago
    page305page305 Posts: 29
    edited May 2016

CTD after war spoil "uncrate". It drops fine, when I click it it will show the rewarded item then CTD withing 1/2 second. I noticed this only happens when the War-Spoil is converted to Supply Points. When it's an item that stays in my invenmtory this doesn't happen.

After re-launch, I did recieve the 500 supply points as intended for the duplicate.

***This problem was also in the Alpha for me.

5 years ago
    Sob3rSob3r GreecePosts: 31
    edited May 2016

"Match validation failed. No points will be awarded"
    Found this bug till now.

EDIT:
    Actually its the 4th time this happens for me. Open beta is un-testable..

5 years ago

Sober we're looking at your games now. Did it happen every time?

5 years ago

@Veloceraptor - I'm still struggling to fully understand?
    If it's a mod you made or any other mod, then you can go into
    C:\Users[username]\Documents\my games\company of heroes 2\mods[modtype]\
    and delete the .sga files in there.
    This will permanently delete unsubscribed mods from the live game.
    Just be careful because if they are on the workshop and still subscribed - the game will redownload them.

If you are trying to use mods in the open beta then this is the path
    C:\Users[username]\Documents\my games\company of heroes 2 - alpha\mods[modtype]\

5 years ago
    fabricefabrice Posts: 9

For US Forces, for the M2HB .50 cal Machine Gun Team, there is an error with the link to a resource file for the descriptions for this icon :
    http://postimg.org/image/5a4bblmkh/

5 years ago

Why when you win a game against IA, the experience points are the same if IA is difficult or not ?

5 years ago
    edited May 2016

For Soviet union Forces, for Penal Battalion, there is an error with the link to a resource file for some descriptions for this icon :
    http://postimg.org/image/s72d9yr29/

5 years ago

Sober said:
    Found this bug till now.

EDIT:

Well seems if ur opponent surrenders or leaves before the 10 minute mark the match does NOT count.!

Please dont rage ppl!!

5 years ago
    ImperialDaneImperialD… Posts: 3,197 mod

Sober said:

Sober said:
    Found this bug till now.

EDIT:

Well seems if ur opponent surrenders or leaves before the 10 minute mark the match does NOT count.!

Please dont rage ppl!!

That's.. no good. That punishes players on the winning side.

5 years ago

@Orca said:
    @Veloceraptor - I'm still struggling to fully understand?
    If it's a mod you made or any other mod, then you can go into
    and delete the .sga files in there.
    This will permanently delete unsubscribed mods from the live game.
    Just be careful because if they are on the workshop and still subscribed - the game will redownload them.

If you are trying to use mods in the open beta then this is the path
    C:\Users[username]\Documents\my games\company of heroes 2 - alpha\mods[modtype]\

i knowe that but the problem is the mod data is missing

if can't found the mod data for one Face Plate
    that i can't delet the ingame Face Plate

i think it is save in my steam Clout

_ARCHIVE $abfc14671f6e4e8ebaf37bcacce839dd:1

and

_ARCHIVE $e1d12937ab4241b69b9108ac2f8ed0c2:1

5 years ago

@fabrice said:
    For Soviet union Forces, for Penal Battalion, there is an error with the link to a resource file for some descriptions for this icon :
    http://postimg.org/image/s72d9yr29/

We're waiting till we make all the final changes to the system to do the full localization. So thanks for reporting the translation errors. We apologize but it may be better to play the open beta in English.

5 years ago

Yes i can do it has you a mail ... ?

@Orca said:

@biglemon29 said:
    Bug: After the match was done it said 0 points earned. On the main menu screen I saw I did get points for that match.

Can you send me your warnings log please?
    C:\Users[username]\Documents\my games\Company of Heroes 2 Alpha\warnings.log
    for most recent session..
    (if it's from an older session it'll be suffixed with the date and time stamp)

the same at me ...

5 years ago
    _Aqua__Aqua_ Posts: 1,951

I just got a crash from receiving a supply drop, though I still received the supply.

5 years ago
    edited May 2016

Aqua can you send me your warnings.log file?
    if you could mail it to [email protected]

thanks

5 years ago

@Veloceraptor said:
    Yes i can do it has you a mail ... ?

@Orca said:

@biglemon29 said:
    Bug: After the match was done it said 0 points earned. On the main menu screen I saw I did get points for that match.

Can you send me your warnings log please?
    for most recent session..
    (if it's from an older session it'll be suffixed with the date and time stamp)

the same at me ...

You can send it to [email protected]

thanks!

5 years ago
    VeloceraptorVelocerap… Posts: 79
    edited May 2016

if has don :)

creat data: ‎Tuesday, ‎27. ‎Oktober ‎2015, ‏‎22:17:39
    change data: ‎yesterday, ‎5. ‎Mai ‎2016, ‏‎23:25:48
    Last useg: Tuesday, ‎27. ‎Oktober ‎2015, ‏‎22:17:39

5 years ago
    _Aqua__Aqua_ Posts: 1,951

@Orca said:
    Aqua can you send me your warnings.log file?
    if you could mail it to [email protected]

thanks

Done. Hopefully that helps

5 years ago

Well seems if ur opponent surrenders or leaves before the 10 minute mark, the match does NOT count.! (No loot)

That's.. no good. That punishes players on the winning side.

Well exactly! If say some1 is losing and he knows it.. he has the option to deny you loot if he's in the mood for it.

May I suggest that at least in Automatch, players should get the loot at any point that the game ends?! After all Automatch cant be a fixed match that you can farm like custom matches..

5 years ago

Sober we agree with your sentiment. We're looking at solutions.

5 years ago

Think of it on the flip-side though. You could start matches against your friends and then surrender immediately and both get free stuff.

5 years ago
    edited May 2016

@guitarninja2 said:
    Think of it on the flip-side though. You could start matches against your friends and then surrender immediately and both get free stuff.

How can u do that in automatch? Ahhh. doh. Now i got that. Oh well. Maybe punish players for doing that on purpose? Dunno rly,

5 years ago
    ImperialDaneImperialD… Posts: 3,197 mod

Sober said:

@guitarninja2 said:

How can u do that in automatch? Ahhh. doh. Now i got that. Oh well. Maybe punish players for doing that on purpose? Dunno rly,

Well that is what the whole not giving them supplies is about i suppose. But yeah. One on side you end up dissuading agressive people, on the other hand you've got encouraging exploitation of the system.

5 years ago
    __zeroin____zeroin__ Posts: 1

was playing as british forces against standard ai obkw, we still had more than 1 hundred points, i paused the game through the game menù and went afk for some while (matter of minutes), when i was back it was displaying "victory" ( wonder whether the ai now has the option to surrender.. it remain the fact that the game was paused though) and the box of the loot in the center (i had 4k loot points so it would be correct), mouse overing it highlighted but i clicked on it and nothing happened, i had to shut down the application through alt-tabbing, when i started coh2 again the loot was there

5 years ago

zeroin said:

was playing as british forces against standard ai obkw, we still had more than 1 hundred points, i paused the game through the game menù and went afk for some while (matter of minutes), when i was back it was displaying "victory" ( wonder whether the ai now has the option to surrender.. it remain the fact that the game was paused though) and the box of the loot in the center (i had 4k loot points so it would be correct), mouse overing it highlighted but i clicked on it and nothing happened, i had to shut down the application through alt-tabbing, when i started coh2 again the loot was there

Can you email your warnings.log file to [email protected]?

We'd like to look into this.
    thx

5 years ago
    DarkWolfDarkWolf Posts: 128

Not sure if this is a bug but when the end game stats display I can see the bottom part of a crate sticking out of the top of the screen. Maybe this is intended but I think it looks a little odd. My resolution is 1280 x 960 if that helps.

DW

5 years ago

@DarkWolf said:
    Not sure if this is a bug but when the end game stats display I can see the bottom part of a crate sticking out of the top of the screen. Maybe this is intended but I think it looks a little odd. My resolution is 1280 x 960 if that helps.

DW

That is indeed a bug!
    THANKYOU!!!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

DeutschEnglishEspañolFrançaisItalianoРусский