War Spoils Bug Reporting

13»

Comments

4 years ago
    Mr_RuinMr_Ruin Posts: 92

Game shows that I have one item in inventory but when I try to open it, game crashes. In warnings.log it says
    Application closed with error code 1129468744.

4 years ago
    ohiostate520ohiostate… Posts: 1
    edited May 2016

majot issue every time i try to acess my inventory it crashes the game need to fix this it bugsplats

4 years ago
    comrade_daelincomrade_d… Posts: 2,948

I noticed during one of my matches today, that at some point Soviet aerial reconnaissance weren't being shot at by either OKW's flak T4 halftrack, as well as the flaktrack unit, it and other planes just circled around above these units. Don't know if it's a bug on either the flak or the plane's side, or if this is intentional.

4 years ago
    fabricefabrice Posts: 9

Today just before noon (Paris time), for a 1 vs 1 match vs AI (easy), I got the error 'Match validation failed, no loot points will be awarded' and I received no points after the match ended. Please see the screen capture on this link :
    http://postimg.org/image/fql0qohvl/

4 years ago

My game still crashes the same moment when I open inventory. Anyone know of a solution?

4 years ago
    OrcaOrca Posts: 74 admin

@Mr_Ruin said:
    My game still crashes the same moment when I open inventory. Anyone know of a solution?

Looks like the item you received is bad. Unfortunately you'll have to wait till Monday till we can fix it.

4 years ago
    comrade_daelincomrade_d… Posts: 2,948

I remember once upon a time I had an issue where opening inventory or launching custom match lobby crashed the game; I believe what happened was I had a bad mod, whereupon deleting it, the game worked fine; if by chance you have mod settings this might well be the source of the problem.

4 years ago
    PaedurPaedur Posts: 46

"Match validation failed. No points will be awarded" .....just got this message when I together with a standard AI ally defeated a standard AI opponent. This is the second time this has happened to me during the Beta the first time I assumed it was because my match was over in 10- 12 minutes but this game was over 20 minutes long .

4 years ago
    GrennadiGrennadi Posts: 1

"Match validation failed. No points will be awarded"

Had this happen as well. Doesnt seem to be a regular thing though. Also saw the crate mentioned above. Is there any talk of increasing the earned supply coin?

4 years ago
    Sob3rSob3r GreecePosts: 31
    edited May 2016

I found a small bug I think.. When I tried to drag and drop (not equip) a commander in my loadout the commander icon is just stack on the cursor. I then right clicked on the commander icon to "un-equip" to solve this.

Seems its the same for the bulletins..

4 years ago
    Doktor_SDoktor_S Posts: 134

Not sure if working as intended or a bug.

When playing as OKW, the Luftwaffe commander, the final capture point assault ability for that commander,has 2 Stukas strafing and a stick of Fallshimjager squad drop in:

You need line of sight on that capture point in order to call in the ability.
    Previously, it was doable through the fog of war... This makes the commander less attractive if you cannot harass the enemy

4 years ago

@fabrice said:
    Today just before noon (Paris time), for a 1 vs 1 match vs AI (easy), I got the error 'Match validation failed, no loot points will be awarded' and I received no points after the match ended. Please see the screen capture on this link :
    http://postimg.org/image/fql0qohvl/

ok thanks. We're looking at it.

4 years ago

@Orca said:

@Mr_Ruin said:

Looks like the item you received is bad. Unfortunately you'll have to wait till Monday till we can fix it.

this is fixed for you.

4 years ago

@Orca said:

@Orca said:

@Mr_Ruin said:

this is fixed for you.

Tnx man!

4 years ago

'Match validation failed, no loot points will be awarded'

Thought you would like to know. This happened again in a match earlier this afternoon......It was just me in an annihilation game against the Ai and I won so I assume I did enough damage for points to be awarded.

4 years ago

@Paedur said:
    'Match validation failed, no loot points will be awarded'

Thought you would like to know. This happened again in a match earlier this afternoon......It was just me in an annihilation game against the Ai and I won so I assume I did enough damage for points to be awarded.

We made some adjustments based on your game data. They are already live.

4 years ago
    Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 484 admin

For all Match Validation issues (i.e. played a match but not receive any Loot Points), please post your feedback in our Match Validation thread.

4 years ago

Orca said:
    "We made some adjustments based on your game data. They are already live."

Excellent......just happy I was able to be of help!.

4 years ago
    Doktor_SDoktor_S Posts: 134

Hi Orca, Kyle,

I think I found one:
    When you do a custom match, upon selecting a mod or a different win condition, you get notified of the scaled loot points.
    Now, upon installing, I wanted to run a few mods - I did this by replacing everything in My Documents from Vanilla CoH2 into the Private Test folder - this meant I can access the mods in the dropdown.

Just yesterday, I was derping with one of the cheat mods, and after finishing the game, got the same amount of loot points 3 times

Is this expected behaviour or a bug?

4 years ago
    VipperVipper Posts: 3,723
    edited May 2016

I get a "disk error cant write on disk" or something when I tried to get the new patch

(see like low hard disk space issue. after all)

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.