[SU] Hit The Dirt

2 years ago

You know, Hit the Dirt really sucks, but do you know what sucks even harder?

Tripwire flares for guards

and

Tripwire flares for cons

and for practically every other unit not called Engineers or Partisans. Sure they gonna get buffed soon. But tell me, when have you ever used Guards or Conscripts to actively build tripwire flares?

So I'm gonna put down my solution for this problem, and instead of going into complex equations that nobody ever reads. I'm just putting down this picture:

Of course, Commissar will get balanced in, but the concept remains the same.

Hit the Dirt becomes a Vet 1 ability. 2 Commanders get buffs. Also Guards get a small buff, so that's nice too.

Please Respond...

Comments

2 years ago
    MCMartelMCMartel Posts: 1,852

It would be nice to see hit the dirt suck less and that would be a good boost for cons.

2 years ago
    ImperialDaneImperialD… Posts: 2,961 mod

Locking this thread since it doesn't follow balance forum guidelines. Stick to the topic you are setting out for starters.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.