How long does it take for a key to be sent?

4 years ago

I filled out the form this morning, and still haven't been posted a key or notification that the beta is full yet? Is there any chance of me actually getting in at this point or should i forget about it?

Thanks

Comments

4 years ago
    illequineillequine DublinPosts: 51

Additional : i got the confirmation mail to say the following, but nothing since then.

_**We've received your request for a key to Company of Heroes 2 - Open Beta. (The upcoming Warspoils update.)

We plan on sending keys out on Tuesday May 3rd, 2016 at 10:00am PST.

At this stage the main design of the system is set. The purpose of this Beta to is give everyone an advance look at the system and to help us find any remaining bugs and issues.

You should receive another email on May 3rd with your Steam key and instructions on how to access the forums.

We look forward to hearing your feedback!

Relic Entertainment**_

4 years ago
    Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 484 admin

It can take up to 24 hours to receive your key. You should get yours today or tomorrow.

4 years ago
    _Brummbar__Brummbar_ Posts: 38
    edited May 2016

So if I applied today, on this site: http://companyofheroes.teasersites.com/ (I saw talk in this forum it's a fake site, but tried anyway)
    I should have my key on the way yes?

edit- thanks ↓

4 years ago
    Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 484 admin

It is not a fake site and as mentioned, a key will be sent to your email with 24 hours.

4 years ago
    illequineillequine DublinPosts: 51

@Kyle_RE said:
    It is not a fake site and as mentioned, a key will be sent to your email with 24 hours.

mine just arrived now, thanks. I was a bit worried about the site too tbh, but yeah the key's there so happy days! :)

4 years ago
    LeshmariLeshmari Sweden Posts: 1

i need some help ? relic have send the Steam key and instructions on how to access the forums mail . but its reading like this and were is the code ??? relice have you forgot to write the steam code ??

Your personal Steam code is: it is empty here no key ????????

you must use this key on the Steam account you applied with.

Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
    Click the Games Menu.
    Choose Activate a Product on Steam.
    Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

4 years ago
    OrcaOrca Posts: 74 admin

@bughunter said:

Brummbar said:
    So if I applied today, on this site: http://companyofheroes.teasersites.com/ (I saw talk in this forum it's a fake site, but tried anyway)
    I should have my key on the way yes?

edit- thanks ↓

not fake just unsecure

NOT using https on sign up site

We use a 3rd party system to administer sign ups for Alphas/Betas.
    According to them, the site is just a wrapper for the data entry form. The form itself is both loaded and submitted over HTTPS (SSL encrypted connection). So, even though the containing page is non-encrypted, the form and all submissions are encrypted.

If you really want to know more I can direct you to the privacy policy.

4 years ago
    OrcaOrca Posts: 74 admin

@bughunter I've sent you the details

4 years ago

I signed up for it and haven't received a key after 48 hours.

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.