Question about loot points

4 years ago
Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 484 admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: War Spoils Feedback.

Comments

4 years ago
    DarkWolfDarkWolf Posts: 128

I've played a few games now in the Beta and got my first drop. I'm just curious, is the rate as which we accrue points and the cost of items set to what it will be when the new system goes live?

If so, how come for the Beta the rate at which you gain points is'nt quadrupled or more to allow more usage of the new features? With few players available for automatch games you are kinda stuck playing custom games by yourself. 3 of those games for each drop is a bit of a slog when you want to try the bits and bobs of the new system out. More usage of the system would make for a more through test would it not?

DW

4 years ago
    Mr_RuinMr_Ruin Posts: 92

Actually not a bad idea, I mean whatever we get here isn't going in the main game ...

4 years ago
    PaedurPaedur Posts: 46

I can see the logic in this suggestion but I don't think it is a good idea. Yes.... we may discover a few more bugs if the rate at which you earn supply is increased but the Beta is also so that we can test the system Relic are hoping to implement and give them our opinions on how it works. That includes having to wait 3 games between each drop.

4 years ago
    Doktor_SDoktor_S Posts: 134

What is the mathematical probability that you will get loot crate dropped instead of a bulletin?

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.