Emplacement Commander Overnerfed

3 years ago

The emplacement commander got/is getting 3 of it's main abilities heavily nerfed, counter battery, (the only thing stopping german super mortars), the emplacement toughness improvement which now costs a huge amount for very little gain, and the ability to cut down on engineer purchases with IS building, but now they take forever to build anything, this commander was way overnerfed.

Comments

3 years ago
    solowingsolowing Posts: 50

I don't mind making infantry sections build slower, but if they wanted to reduce simcity durability I would have preferred they remove the engineer upgrade from the FOB instead of reducing emplacement durability. I also don't think the Counter Battery nerf was necessary.