Advanced Emplacement Regiment Problem

3 years ago
PaiéPaié BrazilPosts: 4
edited May 2016 in Commander Feedback

First Forgive my English, i just test the one of most recent commanders and i play several matchs with him, the Advanced Emplacement Regiment from UFK faction. The main problem i encounter ( probably others player too), it's when you dig in at a good location you leave the main base undefended, an Axis player can easy take out the UFK base in that process because the British player will have spent so much MP to constroct the emplacments and so the Axis can rush with light armor and destroy the Headquarters ( usualy this happens at 7 to 13 minuts mark) there is not a single Truck at the base who can stand a chance against for exemple 2 or 3 units of 222, my ideia it's to added a minor defence to the base, like a bofors or something, or change the set up and let the truck be mobile.

Comments

3 years ago

It just sometime happens in 1vs1 game. In a teamgame, Britist simcity static( combine with doctrinal auto repair) is really a nightmare.

3 years ago
    PaiéPaié BrazilPosts: 4

@tuongnguyen said:
    It just sometime happens in 1vs1 game. In a teamgame, Britist simcity static( combine with doctrinal auto repair) is really a nightmare.

It's not about repair, armor or health of the emplacements, it's all about the purpose of this commander, how can you set up a defence without a defence? You have the opportunity to set a defence at a foward location, but at the same you maximize the chances of lethal counter attack, of curse we are talking about at lest medium to good players.