USF Experimental commander

3 years ago
SilleSille Posts: 70
edited May 2016 in Commander Feedback
  • 0 CP Increase Rear echelons squadsize to five.
  • 1 CP Unlocks sandbags for rear echelons troops.
  • 6 CP introduces the M3 Lee for call in.
  • 12 CP Introduces the us T29 heavy tank.
  • 15 CP unlocks the 120mm M1 for the T29 Heavy tank.

What do you guys think?

Comments

3 years ago
    HuntsmanHuntsman Malton North YorkshirePosts: 72

Err the t29 never saw combat I don't want to see a load of prototypes that never made it otherwise we will have centurions, tortoise and maus
    The lee tank is out dated and had been replaced by the sherman it didn't see combat in central Europe though a few weapons withdrawn from service do make an appearance the boys 55 for instance

3 years ago

@Huntsman said:
    Err the t29 never saw combat I don't want to see a load of prototypes that never made it otherwise we will have centurions, tortoise and maus
    The lee tank is out dated and had been replaced by the sherman it didn't see combat in central Europe though a few weapons withdrawn from service do make an appearance the boys 55 for instance

I understand you dont wanna see exprimental tanks, but i think the M3 lee would be fun.
    What about the ability to build a T8 anti tank gun+ truck to pull it at 14CP, as i read they got sent to europe dont think they saw an combat.

3 years ago
    HuntsmanHuntsman Malton North YorkshirePosts: 72

Could I suggest the m12 gmc a 155mm self propelled gun capable of direct fire and the m24 chaffee light tank

3 years ago

@Huntsman said:
    Could I suggest the m12 gmc a 155mm self propelled gun capable of direct fire and the m24 chaffee light tank

I think it would become to much of an arty commander then.

3 years ago
    The Big Red 1The Big R… Daly City, CA, USAPosts: 681

relic still has one usf commander left they have yet to unveil (note: it's the one that looks like a gorilla)