Can´t play self created map / can´t find it in skirmish mode

4 years ago
IgelaufCrackIgelaufCr… Posts: 1

Hey, in the last few weeks i put a lot of energie and time into the Company of Heroes 2 WorldBuilder to create a nice map. Now, the map is finished and i would like to play it. In every tutorial i saw they said that you have to save your map, than export the package. According to those tutorials i than would be able to choose my map from the normal map list in skirmish mode. But for some reason, i can´t find my map in the list. I really don´t know why. The WorldBuilder did not complain about any errors or mistakes. I also got the message that the package was successfully exported. Can anybody help me?

Best regards, Fabian.

Tagged: