Medics for OKW & Brits

2 years ago
BlantiumBlantium Posts: 2
edited May 2016 in Balance Feedback
OKW
Relic should put medics to the main hq as an upgrade so it would be like other factions , no faction has to go specific tier to get heal to it's units
And it makes the okw build structure predictable since you sooner or later will have to go t1 to get medic
Brits
They should add medics to the forward assembly as an upgrade so they would be treaded like every other faction

Comments

2 years ago
    NevecOneUpNevecOneUp Posts: 1,202
    edited May 2016

British healing system is already best and cheapest, you don't need to spend 250 manpower on them and can heal anywhere.

2 years ago
    KithKith Posts: 144

The British basically have the same system for their infantry that the US does for their tanks - any time they're out of combat, they can heal themselves (and even better, those around them). Adding in additional medics would be completely unnecessary.

2 years ago
    lordpeter3lordpeter3 Posts: 318

The heal ability for brits should just be made more expensive 30 muni is just mean to the other factions!! or at least let teh squad lose fire power as one of them is now a medic.

I think the medics for okw are fine now they heal faster.

2 years ago
    Lnk003Lnk003 Posts: 399
    edited May 2016

It's free because it's their only way to heal beside doctrinal medics, put 30 muni on this ability and in this case put an medic upgrade in hq and forward assembly.

2 years ago
    ofieldofield Posts: 630

If you want medics as okw at your hq, place your medic truck there.

2 years ago
    comrade_daelincomrade_d… Posts: 2,948

For OKW, I think one way to make it work is that the medics upgrade allow either HQ or T2 to have the medics, but can never be both; you have to toggle, and it has cooldown. That way you get the option at all, but still need to buy the upgrade, which means you still need T2 set up, and you can't have it at both places. If it's destroyed you can at least heal back at base, if cooldown has already expired.

For UKF I don't agree, British infantry can heal nearby infantry, which means they retreat to Forward Assembly and you press heal, which heals everyone that arrives there as well. It's much better than OKW's medics because they run around slowly healing people. The only gripe I have is the radius seems extremely small. All you need is a live Infantry Section squad upgraded to medics, and the rest is history; for best results you have two squads and leave the base howitzers to either a third, or AT sniper, or the Forward Assembly itself.

I also believe one of the UKF DLC commanders features an actual medic squad, so in that regard the point of UKF needing more medics is moot.