Not a single word in the closing notes about buffing bulletins

4 years ago

Hello Relic, plenty of people have now brought this subject up and i was hoping you guys would at least say something about this and now i see the closing notes and you guys don't mention a single word about it only about stacking, please say something about this cause at least from what i understand their are a number of people that would like bulletins to be a bit more buffed to become useful with stacking gone :)

Comments

4 years ago

It would be great if Relic could release a statement to confirm if they will be reviewing the existing bulletins, as part of the change, to remove any useless ones, and tweak any that don't offer much of an advantage.

This would also be a great time to add extra bulletins for existing and new units, to further promote different and varied play styles.

4 years ago
    digital23digital23 Posts: 17

Indeed, lets hope they will see this before friday!

4 years ago
    Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 484 admin

We may look into a small number of bulletins to improve their usefulness after the War Spoils Update goes live. However, this is still to be confirmed.

4 years ago
    digital23digital23 Posts: 17

:/:/:/ Concerned..

4 years ago
    geskillgeskill Posts: 27

i.e. the USF bulletins for the MG34 and M2HB .50: there is a normal one with 2 percent more accuracy and a special with 3 percent more accuracy. you can stack those and get up to 5 percent more accuracy. this is inconsistent to the argument of not allowing stacking because the unwanted advantage ...

4 years ago
    Sob3rSob3r GreecePosts: 31

@digital23 said:

What 'bout Friday?? Anything special happening?

4 years ago
    The Big Red 1The Big R… Daly City, CA, USAPosts: 681

Sober said:

@digital23 said:

What 'bout Friday?? Anything special happening?

your guess is as good as mine maybe server maintenance who knows...

4 years ago
    The Big Red 1The Big R… Daly City, CA, USAPosts: 681

@digital23 said:
    Hello Relic, plenty of people have now brought this subject up and i was hoping you guys would at least say something about this and now i see the closing notes and you guys don't mention a single word about it only about stacking, please say something about this cause at least from what i understand their are a number of people that would like bulletins to be a bit more buffed to become useful with stacking gone :)

is that a bad sign?

4 years ago
    CaptWarCaptWar Posts: 91

@digital23 said:
    :/:/:/ Concerned..

Same ;/

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.