Soviet Commander.

3 years ago
Naya_TyanNaya_Tyan Russia Posts: 127
  • Military Power USSR Tactic

• 0 CP "Transfer Orders" - Withdraw the targeted unit from the battlefield. Use to reclaim the unit`s population cost.

• 4 CP "Soviet War Machine" - While active, all medium and heavy vehicles that are lost will be replaced by T-34 Medium Tanks.
  • 7 CP "Vehicle Crew Repair Training" - Vehicle crews gain an ability to repair battlefield damage on their vehicles once they leave combat.
  • 8 CP "KV-1 Heavy Tank" - A KV-1 Heavy Tank can be ordered in to the battlefield.
  • 8 CP "Mark Vehicle" - Targeted vehicle is subject to an increase in focused fire from nearby opponents.

pp.vk.me/c626325/v626325876/adfc/IPeX9cmI69c.jpg

What do you guys think?

Comments

3 years ago
    The Big Red 1The Big R… Daly City, CA, USAPosts: 681
    edited May 2016

i think transfer orders should be a "universal" passive ability for all the factions the reason to why is because there is no reliable way to free up population cap without resorting to the usual yolo suicide runs.

3 years ago
    Sri_vakaSri_vaka India Posts: 45

@Itami_Youji_RU The commander looks good but there is no counter to blobs in your package. Also at the end of 35 mins, all you'll be left with is with couple of T-34's and most useless tank of the world 'KV-1' . I guess it would be better to replace the mark target with straffe run at 12 CP and KV-1 with IS-2 at 13 cp or ISU-152/ KV-2 at 14 cp to scale it well late game. Also losing a heavy tank will still grant you a t-34 as a consolation price :smiley:

These are just some recommendations.. but your commander looks solid as of now... just that i hate KV-1 and marked target wont make any sense as KV-1 is very bad at damaging units...

Good luck and hope we see this commander soon in the market (y)

3 years ago
    comrade_daelincomrade_d… Posts: 2,948
    edited July 2016

I prefer if the Soviet War Machine idea was just Recoup Losses involving vehicles, granting you fuel and manpower for every vehicle lost. Replacing them with T-34s mean you can spam SU-76s and gain T4 units without needing T4.

3 years ago
    Sri_vakaSri_vaka India Posts: 45

@comrade_daelin said:
    I prefer if the Soviet War Machine idea was just Recoup Losses involving vehicles, granting you fuel and manpower for every vehicle lost. Replacing them with T-34s mean you can spam SU-76s and gain T4 units without needing T4.

It will replace medium or heavy tanks with t-34.. that would be better...