[OKW] Artillery is needed

3 years ago
iA3 - HHiA3 - HH IRANPosts: 284
edited May 2016 in Balance Feedback

okw need a SPA for fighting with british super simcity, add Hummel or Wespe
allies have very good options, but axis have only LeFH 18, a very good terget for enemy SPAs, racket launchers, aircrafts, LeFH is totally useless
Axis need Self Propelled Artillery

Comments

3 years ago
    NevecOneUpNevecOneUp Posts: 1,202

Walking stuka.

3 years ago
    lordpeter3lordpeter3 Posts: 321

They dont need more arty, but I do support the addtion of a Hummel or Wespe :)

3 years ago

I mean is a long range arty like sexton or m7 priest, + walking stuka launch rackets in a line, so axis need a spa

3 years ago
    MCMartelMCMartel Posts: 1,855

Is this a joke? The UKF emplacements have been nerfed and the OKW has the best artillery in the game, the Stuka can destroy full-health light vehicles! I'm sorry, but this is ludicrous.

3 years ago
    Martel is right. Stuka is very powerful when used correctly especially against emplacements even with brace active. The leig has great range, 2 of them separated barraging the mortar emplacement makes quick work of it.
    3 years ago

@iA3 - HH said:
    I mean is a long range arty like sexton or m7 priest, + walking stuka launch rackets in a line, so axis need a spa

If you want to pay 150 fuel and 500 manpower for something what soviets have for just 600 manpower, besides ability to move that doesn't changes much but don't justifies fuel cost.

3 years ago

@NevecOneUp said:

@iA3 - HH said:

If you want to pay 150 fuel and 500 manpower for something what soviets have for just 600 manpower, besides ability to move that doesn't changes much but don't justifies fuel cost.

you mean is axis spa should be 150 fuel, why ? sexton is 90 and m7 is 115, if relic add wespe for okw, wespe fuel cost should be ~100, because okw have expensive tech + wespe and secton are in same level , or hummel for wehr should be ~140

3 years ago
    edited May 2016

@iA3 - HH said:

@NevecOneUp said:

@iA3 - HH said:

you mean is axis spa should be 150 fuel, why ? m7 is 115, or hummel for wehr should be ~140

You forget that hummel should be overpriced for what it does as priest currently. ML-20 firepower for 160 fuel, seems fine for relic.

3 years ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,817
    Ml20 is powerful, however its also THE reason I keep a 100% counter in the form of every other doctrine the Wehr have being equipped with recon+strike (half the other ones have a tiger so they are OK too)

Okw have it harder but soon they will just be able to send a vet 3 infantry squad after it due to no fear of mines (no casualties and self regeneration)

But yea a mobile ml-20 would certainly be more costly than a sexton
    3 years ago
    edited May 2016

i really really want to see wespe for okw, axis are boring at now

3 years ago
    CriomancerCriomancer Posts: 33

Stop asking for more buff OBK players, OBK is very powerful right now, OBK have the best tanks in the game, the best infantry, and with the patch Sturmpionneers perform as AT unit, Anti-mines unit, AI unit, and build things, STOP PLS. L2P

3 years ago
    SkysTheLimitSkysTheLi… Posts: 2,268

@iA3 - HH said:
    i really really want to see wespe for okw, axis are boring at now

You've really found yourself a great balance argument right there.

3 years ago

this change improves balance.