[all] Option to kick players that are AFK for 3+ minutes

#1
3 years ago

Like the tittle says, AFK is ruining some games, a kick function for afk players would be a nice option.

Comments

  • #2
    3 years ago

    They could fix that problem by having an autokick feature for any player who has been AFK for x amount of time. I don't think anyone would complain about such a feature being added.

  • #3
    3 years ago
    lordpeter3lordpeter3 Posts: 321

    That would be even better! Great idea!

  • #4
    3 years ago
    VellamoVellamo Posts: 10

    I don't like kick vote option as it can and will be abused like in cases where you disagree to go along whatever plans your team has. 100% support for automatic kicks. And a leaver penalty for queuing team games, but that's a topic for another thread.

  • #5
    3 years ago

    AFK/Leaver penalty I agree with, as for a kick option who really cares, good players won't lose to a computer anyway so you may as well just restart the game for everyones sake.

  • #6
    3 years ago
    lordpeter3lordpeter3 Posts: 321

    Sounds fair!

  • #7
    3 years ago
    ArdanotusArdanotus Posts: 21

    Relic will never do something like this. communit is simply to small for this. right now there is like 30% ppls who play this game and spend good time in this game the rest 70% are cheeze naabs who only ruin the mp with their spamming and abusing everything they can abuse. most of them are also the ones who are afk during the start of the game or will just dropp the game when thigs start to get challanging leaving their ally for dead. By kick those noobs ( i would love them to get banned even) there will be no more community left. which brings us to a more important question why is the com so small anyway?? relics fault period. there is and will never be a balance in this ame relic wants money money money. commander system FU the game no balance is possible with so many commanders the list is just to long..

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

  • © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.