Overwatch doctrine: requesting guide

4 years ago
moremegamoremega REDWOOD CITY CA USAPosts: 229

I can't find a guide anywhere for overwatch doctrine. I tried the steam community hub, and COH2.org with no success. I feel this commander has a lot of potential battling infantry blobs, but the strategy to make this commander effective needs to be published.

Comments

3 years ago

I would be more than happy to make a guide for this Commander. As OKW I probably use this commander the least, but it does have its place on certain maps. Give me a week to play with it and I will get back to you, if you have any questions feel free to post them here and we can discuss the commander.

3 years ago
    PedroPedro Posts: 63

What kind of maps are u using it then ? I'm just curiouse - never used this commander, the only thing that is interesting for me is goliath.

3 years ago
    The goliath does simular damage to a democarge when it gets shoot and explodes it does only half the damage. It's a pretty good conter for basediving su76 because they get one-hitted if the goliath is directly next to them and it can't really shoot it because its gun is too inaccurate and it has no mgs. I guess it's only useful at killing bolbs if you park it around a corner because even when it's cloaked on light or heavy cover it will simple get spotted and blown up before it's in devestation range. But if it wasn't like that it would be pretty OP because you could create stripe of light cover into the enemy base by firing a stuka and then blow up all healing squads.