Casual 2v2 Tournament! (Saturday 04/06/16 @ 12 GMT)

3 years ago

Hi everyone,

I had so much fun in the last 2v2 tournament that I wanted to get involved more and set another tournament up for the more casual players in COH! With the new patch looming, Relic will bring a lot of new exciting changes to the game. But before it ends, let's go out with a bang and have some fun in a pre-patch 2v2 tournament! This is for the less experienced players who play this game pretty casually. I wanted to avoid having a situation where the results of the tournament are determined because one team is super stacked.

If you intend to join, please make sure you are not between the ranks of 1-300 in 1v1 and 2v2.

Relic has also generously provided us with a prize pool as well!

If you are interested, please sign up on battlefy here.

I don't want to be a complete dictator and remove teams, but if there are players that don't respect the rank limits, I will have to remove them.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks!

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.