Feuersturm receiving indirect nerf via May balance update

3 years ago

Hey there,

I don't think I'm telling anyone anything new when I say that Firestorm is arguably one of the worst OKW commanders, or at least one of the most situational. With the May balance update preview (which, personally, I am loving apart from this one issue, btw), and Panzerschreck's moving from Volksgrens to Sturmpios, flame pios are even less enticing than before, lowering drastically, at least for me, the incentive to use this (already under-utilised) commander. I would really like to see the commander reworked somewhat, or at least the ability numbers tweaked. It's so questionable right now.

Comments

3 years ago
    WunderKatzeWunderKat… Posts: 725

Both Overwatch and Firestorm suck. Solid B-commanders. Hopefully they will tweak them or at least buff the abilities in the commanders.

3 years ago
    captainjordycaptainjo… Posts: 498

Would've said to give Volks flamethrowers but we all know what happened with Riflemen flamethrowers. I just can't see this commander ever being good :(