Infantry Skins

4 years ago

When will we have the option to buy infantry uniform camouflages = "skins"

Comments

4 years ago
    MajdMajd Posts: 41

+1

That would open up the possibility of adding units from minor nations to the game. While we're at it, they should also let us change the unit sounds to make different nationality armies.

4 years ago
    omar_empomar_emp United Arab EmiratesPosts: 532
    edited June 2016

4 years ago
    georidergeorider Posts: 12

As old skiner back in coh1 days I must say that infantry skins is the milestone of the game. Existing allied skins are by 80% correct , german by 50% , I agree that many of us would like to see accurate tank crew for germans (without helmets) or propper cammo patterns from ww2 in elite german troops (existing ones are fixional , or close to reality...10%). I don't know though if such thing is possible , I mean vehicle/tanks skins engine using 5 to 10 different variations while troops skins using only one, Idon't know if such will be possible. Infantry skins as well as custom models either infantry or vehicles will be most welcome.

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

DeutschEnglishEspañolFrançaisItalianoРусский