Bring back bridge tactics

4 years ago

I've posted about this before, but its still bugging me so I thought I'd mention it again. Please make bridge destruction tactics feel more integral to the strategy of the game. In Coh1 (and the earlier builds of coh2) it was very satisfying to lure an opponent over a prewired bridge and blow it. Now, between the extremely inconsistent hitpoints of bridges and the lack of proper mine laying units (at least when it comes to damage v structures) this mechanic may as well be gone from the game.

Please consider changing the damage charges do vs bridges and adding non-doctrinal units to each faction that have this ability.

Thanks for listening!

Tagged: