I demand justice for cancer teamplayers

3 years ago

So I am back in the game after a while. I see there are some new things but there are things that are still missing and report/ignore feature is still on of them - and that's questionable. I am okay if someone is angry when losing on the enemy team, swearing, flaming etc. Not being a hippocryte, I do that myself too sometimes.
But what I can't stand is that someone, a teamplayer to be exact, is trolling the game while he gets overrun by 2 premade players and starts to:

1. write a lot of cancer and pointless stuff, like "shittiest teamplayers ever", "oh you have 3 stars and you are such a noob", which is already completely ridiculous, just shows his cluelessness about the game, etc..
  2. starts to build fences all around my base or at spawn points
  3. mortar team player's base (not this case)
  4. stops playing completely
  5. ...

I have attached a replay to this topic. Player name is CodeCracker.

Relic implemented chat filter in the past, which nobody asked for and honestly it doesn't improve gameplay experience at all, but tool to get rid of people who ruin our gameplay is still not there.

I have reported players like this in the past. The problem is I never knew what was the outcome.

So if relic is unable to give us a proper ingame tool to get rid of these people, I at least ask for a proper topic, ex. "Hall of shame" where a list of these players is shown after a replay has been reviwed and player convicted and banned. There should be a topic where people can report other people with demo uploads, and also a team of demo watchers should be established as well.

I ask admin, to review player CodeCracker in the attached replay and let me know if Relic let's these players freely ruin the game for others.

Thanks

Comments

3 years ago
    GenerickGenerick Posts: 62

Lol that trolling , but on the guys defense in any moment I saw team work. CodeCracker got doulbed since start lost his forward no one helped him. Additionally he bobbled strumpios just as rage and again team did do nothing just sitting on the map. He in fact built wire around your base and tank traps on off map road to block units from coming off map but he played better than you all lol. Team play is not easy but you got to be more aggressive. I hate players that like to sit around and just defend ,build up a big army and rush everything at once lose everything and die quit this is not Starcraft. keep attacking and bleeding your enemy. just saying

3 years ago
    TrubbbelTrubbbel Posts: 288
    edited June 2016

@Generick said:
    Lol that trolling , but on the guys defense in any moment I saw team work. CodeCracker got doulbed since start lost his forward no one helped him. Additionally he bobbled strumpios just as rage and again team did do nothing just sitting on the map. He in fact built wire around your base and tank traps on off map road to block units from coming off map but he played better than you all lol. Team play is not easy but you got to be more aggressive. I hate players that like to sit around and just defend ,build up a big army and rush everything at once lose everything and die quit this is not Starcraft. keep attacking and bleeding your enemy. just saying

Just saying huh? What's wrong with you kid? How good one is at the game has nothing to do with it. Try thinking again.

3 years ago
    QuesocitoQuesocito Posts: 128

sorry bro.. i wish there were better measures as well.. ive had some terrible attitudes on players as well who must have been abused or something, just by the way they reacted... incredible.

and yes i agree it has nothing to do with how good or bad someone is playing, it has to do with the way players treat one another, u can be the worst player in the world, or the best, if u are a scum bag, u do not deserve to play with the community, u should play by urself. i think a lot of people forget that its a game, and we PLAY games.. they can be toxic with their "friends" if they want to... Lelic wont do anything about this though... where are we now? 3.5 yrs and counting..