3 years ago

reporting ESL co caster.

COH2.org senior strategist RtN.momo4sho bug abusing in 1v1 ledder

his rank:

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561197995714881

Comments

3 years ago
    Kpen97Kpen97 Posts: 1

too bad that's your smurf account paula and how did u acquire this relay to begin. Did you purposely stalk momo when he was searching for 1v1 match's and watch his stream to do so. Mate wish i was a douche bag like you. You had that coming. Peace out dude.

3 years ago
    CiezCiez Posts: 16
    How about we ask Relic who's account this is...

https://www.coh2.org/replay/54136/paula-abusing-usf-bug-on-his-smurfaccount

Seriously dude how many smurfs do you have? What goes around comes around.

To be honest you deserve it for constantly stream cheating against every top streamer while being racist/extremely bad mannered on your smurf accounts and then having the audacity to believe the community doesn't catch on to your appalling behavior.

It's sad how hard you try to be relevant in a barely competitive game.

You have no honor, get a life.
    3 years ago
    PAULADPAULAD Posts: 23

you are being stuipd CIEZ. now tell me how am I cheating. and if the guy is cheating post your proves?

you remind me about cheats.

ESL co caster COH2.org senior strategist RtN.momo4sho cheating on ESL coin toss.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6ocpJcwM1IjOUZaa0JYQWtvQXc

proves are here.

A guy who is ESL co caster. COH2.org senior strategist , cheats coin toss in ESL coh2 NA .

3 years ago
    What do those screenshots prove...? Nothing as far as I can tell.

Why don't we ask Relic who's accounts these are Paula?

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198191629659

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198189274478

Don't care enough to find all your other smurfs. You're pathetic enough to BM people behind the thin guise of poorly hidden smurf accounts, defend your clan rampantly exploiting in automatch, and constantly stream cheat to win (and still play terribly and lose while stream cheating) and then you run to the forums to cry about this?

Just stop. Get over your obsession with Momo. It'll be good for your health Paula. Your parents would be ashamed of your behavior, you bring dishonor to your family.
    3 years ago
    edited June 2016

if those are my smurf. show me any rules or laws that a person can not using 2nd account.

"""Just stop. Get over your obsession with Momo. It'll be good for your health Paula. Your parents would be ashamed of your behavior, you bring dishonor to your family."""

While I report thing from [email protected] I never insult the person. I only give proves.

reporting ESL co caster.

COH2.org senior strategist RtN.momo4sho bug abusing in 1v1 ledder

COH2.org senior strategist RtN.momo4sho insult people on his stream 07:00:

ESL co caster COH2.org senior strategist RtN.momo4sho cheating on ESL coin toss.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6ocpJcwM1IjOUZaa0JYQWtvQXc

3 years ago

what a skillful pro Player, blobs and bug abusing...

3 years ago
    edited June 2016

@FearTheBeard said:
    what a skillful pro Player, blobs and bug abusing...

A guy like him. CHEAT on money tournament. Abusing bugs on twitch. insult people on twitch.

can be ESL co caster. COH2.org senior strategist.

this is how it work. the community manager should take some action on this.

3 years ago
    Poor Paula... Repeating yourself doesn't make what you're saying true. Your screenshots provide zero actual evidence that Momo did anything, only that he dislikes you - which isn't surprising given your behavior and history of blatant racism.

Having multiple accounts is not against any rules that I know of. But you are missing the point: unabashedly BMing, spewing racism, stream cheating and exploiting on a smurf all while thinking you're smart enough to get away with it (spoiler alert: you're not) and then running to the forums and crying about Momo beating you in a 1v1 is just a little more than hypocritical.

Not to mention your vehement defense of HOI clan members abusing the exploit on the ladders.

Maybe if you were a respectable person Momo would have given you a fair game but crying about not getting a fair game when your whole intent behind stream sniping and ghosting was to publicly embarrass Momo... It's childish man. You're like what, 40 years old? Grow up already.

Until then, don't come to forums to complain about having to lie in the bed you made for yourself.
    3 years ago
    edited June 2016

@Ciez` said:
    Poor Paula... Repeating yourself doesn't make what you're saying true. Your screenshots provide zero actual evidence that Momo did anything, only that he dislikes you - which isn't surprising given your behavior and history of blatant racism.

Having multiple accounts is not against any rules that I know of. But you are missing the point: unabashedly BMing, spewing racism, stream cheating and exploiting on a smurf all while thinking you're smart enough to get away with it (spoiler alert: you're not) and then running to the forums and crying about Momo beating you in a 1v1 is just a little more than hypocritical.

Not to mention your vehement defense of HOI clan members abusing the exploit on the ladders.

Maybe if you were a respectable person Momo would have given you a fair game but crying about not getting a fair game when your whole intent behind stream sniping and ghosting was to publicly embarrass Momo... It's childish man. You're like what, 40 years old? Grow up already.

Until then, don't come to forums to complain about having to lie in the bed you made for yourself.

can you provide some proves for " unabashedly BMing, spewing racism, stream cheating " with out insulting me.

If I dont have those evidence I wouldnt be here. Use your brain.

3 years ago

this MOMO should clean up his room first and probably open a window, before being a wanna be "senior strategist"...one of those guys that can't lose and startin' insultin' other People..poor guy

3 years ago

BTW, if anyone allow people cheat in tournament , bug abuse to win in 1v1 ledder game , insult people with his face on twitch.

it is sad.

3 years ago

@PAULAD said:
    BTW, if anyone allow people cheat in tournament , bug abuse to win in 1v1 ledder game , insult people with his face on twitch.

it is sad.

+

3 years ago

@HellgateGuru said:

@PAULAD said:

it is sad.

+

and this guy, ciez. defend [email protected] with those proves.

I dont know what to say.

3 years ago
    Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 484 admin

Thread closed for obvious reasons.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.