Can someone help me with these doubts i have.. thank you in advance.
- Con squads needs to buy AT nads and molotov from base(which costs much) and axis can unlock them by constructing buildings?
- Con vet 1 compared any other axis infantry vet 1 upgrade?? (trip wire is practically useless in my opinion)
- T-70 dies to 2 AT shots and it's repair costs 60 muni and still engine damage won't go off.
- Ketyusha super low health compared to stuka and the fact that we can get it only in T-4.
- Gaurds always drops their weapons(well most of the times), when upgraded with DPLMG(so much risk involved in upgrading i mean)
- Very weak nads of gaurds and shocks compared to that of a volksgren of wehrmacht for the same cost?
- Scout car more tanky than a T-70 (or same.. comparing their costs)
- Secure mode Vet-1 upgrades to heavy tanks like IS-2, K-2 etc.
- T-3 teching cost of soviets compared to the type of units we get from that building(very low health and super risky)
- Last but not least... Cons squads in the late game.. i mean is there any infantry unit as useless as cons in the late game? (pls don't say engineer squads)
I don't mean Soviets are weak or Axis are OP, but these questions puzzle me when ever I lose a game mainly because of the above reasons. Many good players play Soviets and win games easily.. but that doesn't make Soviets well balanced and easy to play.
Please be nice while answering as I'm still new to this game and play mainly as soviets. So I would've made some mistakes, help me correct them. TY