Rifle Company

3 years ago

After playing this game for nearly two years, I felt much have changed with the game. The release of British forces was a nice addition, and I almost completely forgot the time before that. One thing that I do remember is Rifle Company.

I got Rifle Company by an war spoils drop, and it immediately became my favourite commander. After watching some YouTube videos, I learned how to use it correctly, and it was the best time I ever had with Company, other than rushing the fuel with the command truck. I don't now if there are any others out there that wishes to see Rifle company restored to its original state. it would be great if we can have call offs again, and most importantly, rifle man flame thrower. It doesn't matter that Vet rifleman is still replaced by fire up, but please, relic, give me my rifleman flamethrower back

Tagged:

Comments

3 years ago
    captainjordycaptainjo… Posts: 498
    edited July 2016

I also feel like Rifle company is obsolete after the removal of Rifleman flamers and just being an older commander. I think it needs a total overhaul because right now its abilities are just awkward Rifleman/Rear echelon utility aside from the Easy 8.

Sadly though they'll probably never give Rifleman flamethrowers back since it was deemed too overpowered. But hopefully they'll give Rifleman incendiary grenades or something.

3 years ago
    comrade_daelincomrade_d… Posts: 2,948

I think the change is fine, it is not like Rear Echelons are rarely used, heck they are far more ideal doing everything but what Riflemen are there for, so you end up with more 2x BAR blobs while RETs run around with the flamers and bazookas. End of the day it was a balance decision, and OP isn't saying or experiencing otherwise, so don't expect them to change it back.

They did away with calling in veteran non-doctrinal units with sole exception to Tiger Ace, which apparently has always been a special hands-off pet project, or so I'm told.

3 years ago
    y03y03 Posts: 1,075
    Lol tiger ace is special kid?