Tiger Ace Skin

2 years ago
Wittmanns_TigerWittmanns… Reichstag, BerlinPosts: 73
edited July 2016 in General Discussion

Currently I refuse to get the tiger ace or the OKW command panther due to the fixed and imo terrible skins. Relic please could you make the command panther and tiger ace be like the command panzer 4 and just adopt the skin loadout of the player. I mainly play custom games with realistic skin mods so it pains me i cant use these units as they stick out like a sore thumb.

Comments

2 years ago
    WizzyLukeWizzyLuke BerghofPosts: 81

I fully agree with this, i'm torn getting the panther commander because it's bonusses are really good, but it looks like shit.

2 years ago
    PedroPedro Posts: 63

@Wittmanns_Tiger said:
    Currently I refuse to get the tiger ace or the OKW command panther due to the fixed and imo terrible skins. Relic please could you make the command panther and tiger ace be like the command panzer 4 and just adopt the skin loadout of the player. I mainly play custom games with realistic skin mods so it pains me i cant use these units as they stick out like a sore thumb.

Well i propose to make the poll about it, because for me command panther looks nice and different than other tanks. U play custom games but most ppl play normal multi i guess.
    I can understand your feeling though i like historical skins, so the best option would be a possibility to change it in settings. But hey, who am i kidding - it will never happen.

2 years ago
    le12role12ro Posts: 2,243 mod

closing down thread as existing duplicate in wishlist

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.