War Paint Championship Series

2»

Comments

3 years ago
    Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 484 admin

Hello War Paint Contributors!

So, unfortunately things have been put on hold for the time being regarding sending out the War Paint Milestone Rewards to War Paint Contributors. Things will pick back up again early October and I hope to have all rewards out to contributors by mid-October at the latest.

Progress Report
    Skins - They are good to go, just need to be added to the live game
    Faceplates - They are good to go, just need to be added to the live game
    Bulletins - They are good to go, just need to be added to the live game
    Decals - They are finished, still need to be integrated and tested before being added to the live game
    T-Shirt Contest - Date still TBD but hoping to start it in October

Thanks for your patience everyone and I apologize for the delay.

3 years ago

Cool, thanks for the update!

3 years ago

So when is the finals?

3 years ago

Could you perhaps just release the skins/faceplates/bulletins in the meantime? I'd be happy to receive most of the items now and the remaining items later, rather than having to wait almost a month just for decals.

....pretty please? :'(

3 years ago
    Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 484 admin

Tune in to the War Paint Championships Grand Finals this Saturday at 11:00 AM PDT / 6:00 PM GMT on twitch.tv/RelicEntertainment.

3 years ago
    SAS CommanderSAS Comma… Rule Britannia Posts: 55

Those rewards seem to be heavily lacking in terms of brits......

I hope, to see some additions, if not, what was the point for british users

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.