Mod female partisans back in?

2 years ago
Puerkl8rPuerkl8r Posts: 25

Not sure if this is the forum this should go in, but none of them seemed exactly right so I'll put it here.

Since Relic doesn't seem to want to fix the female partisans, is it possible to mod them back in?

Comments

2 years ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,810
    Its not that they dont want to per say, but unfortunatly they didnt make voice lines for the femme fatale s when they crew weapons, leading to the creation of soviet scotts running around in dresses with male voices.

Unfortunate as it is i dont see shelling out money to rehire the voice actors, this is also why i dont think we will see any more commanders for vanilla

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.