[SOV/Commander] Soviet Commander "Conscripts Support Tactics"!

3 years ago

Hello! Let's talk about the Soviet Commander "Conscripts Support Tactics"?
2 CP - Hit the Dirt! Why this ability costs 2 CP instead of 1 CP? (CP from 2 to 1.) After all, it says, Conscripts gain the "Hit the Dirt!" ability; when it is active, they seek ground for protection but will not move. If this ability costs 2 CP So you can not only Conscripts, but also for Engineers and Shtrafbat/penal battalion.
3 CP - Conscripts Assault Package Upgrade. Why would they PPSH-41? If they have the ability to "Hit the Dirt!", then give them a DP-28. (Two DP-28), but the PPSH-41 is superfluous.
5 CP - Conscripts Repair Kit. This is the Swami I agree. All right, and without comments.
CP 6 Rapid Conscription. Good ability, but there is a disadvantage in 120 seconds you are pushing only 2 squad "Conscripts". It's really funny. (Agree). Then it shouldn't cost 120 ammunition and 80 (from 120 to 80)
7 CP - Incendiary Artillery Barrage. Are you serious? We're talking about a commander's ability to "Conscripts Support Tactics" and then "Incendiary Artillery Barrage"? I think we should replace it with "Armored Vehicle Detection CP 4".

Well, as for my opinion?

Tagged:

Comments

3 years ago
    Sri_vakaSri_vaka India Posts: 45
    edited August 2016

@Itami_Youji_RU said:
    3 CP - Conscripts Assault Package Upgrade. Why would they PPSH-41? If they have the ability to "Hit the Dirt!", then give them a DP-28. (Two DP-28), but the PPSH-41 is superfluous.

Well, the whole point of PPSH upgrade is that you close in and any units lost in the process will be replaced with 'Rapid Conscription'. I think giving Hit the dirt to penals is pointless as they have good accuracy even while moving. I prefer they replace 'Hit the dirt' with something more useful like being able to build tank traps and grenades or rapid capping or something more productive than hit the dirt. When we have huge amounts of conscripts, which we will (thanks to rapid conscription), it is very difficult to micro cons to 'hit the dirt' and there is a small delay in getting them out of it (hit the dirt) which can be exploited for throwing grenades or something.

@Itami_Youji_RU said:

7 CP - Incendiary Artillery Barrage. Are you serious? We're talking about a commander's ability to "Conscripts Support Tactics" and then "Incendiary Artillery Barrage"? I think we should replace it with "Armored Vehicle Detection CP 4".

No bro... I'll vote "Incendiary Artillery Barrage" anytime as it's cheap and can take down support weapons pretty quickly paving way for tanks and stuff. It becomes difficult to flank with cons (in the late game) and "Incendiary Artillery Barrage" will become extremely handy. The only concern is munitions as the commander depends too heavy on it.

3 years ago
    ADMADM Posts: 35

@Itami_Youji_RU said:
    Hello! Let's talk about the Soviet Commander "Conscripts Support Tactics"?
    2 CP - Hit the Dirt! Why this ability costs 2 CP instead of 1 CP? (CP from 2 to 1.) After all, it says, Conscripts gain the "Hit the Dirt!" ability; when it is active, they seek ground for protection but will not move. If this ability costs 2 CP So you can not only Conscripts, but also for Engineers and Shtrafbat/penal battalion.
    5 CP - Conscripts Repair Kit. This is the Swami I agree. All right, and without comments.
    CP 6 Rapid Conscription. Good ability, but there is a disadvantage in 120 seconds you are pushing only 2 squad "Conscripts". It's really funny. (Agree). Then it shouldn't cost 120 ammunition and 80 (from 120 to 80)

Well, as for my opinion?

1. Hit the dirt should be 0 (max 1 CP) ability. I mean, it is just hiting the dirt isnt it? It does not send some sort of elite troops (Shocks/Guards) squad. Why would you need 2 CP?

2. I suggest to add nondoctrinal upgrade weapon package for cons which constist 1 DP and 4 SVT rifles, this will enhance short-mid range combat, and especialy combat from cover as their description says (although they are weak when fightin from cover at mid+ range). 2 DPs is too powerfull buff. PPsh can be doctrinal like it is right now. I am using it very often if I run cons.

3. Repair kit is just fine.

4. Rapid constription is the only ability I havent use yet. I am not using my cons as meatshield.
    5. Incendiary barrage is fine.