SLI suport.........

2 years ago

Is that this hard to make a patch that make's this game support SLI? I mean, it's 2016 and still no SLI support for this game..

Comments

2 years ago

Well, SLI support was never codded in to CoH1 and when CoH2 came out without it as well then I just accepted it was not going to happen.

It would be nice but SLI is such a niche market that it probably just isn't worth doing for the few people who would actually utilise it.

I do get your frustration though.

2 years ago
    KatitofKatitof Posts: 6,595

Not going to happen.
    Some people should really get the memo after 4 years.

2 years ago
    ARMYguyARMYguy Posts: 813

@Blitzkitten said:
    Well, SLI support was never codded in to CoH1 and when CoH2 came out without it as well then I just accepted it was not going to happen.

It would be nice but SLI is such a niche market that it probably just isn't worth doing for the few people who would actually utilise it.

Of course coh1 supports SLI, i was just playing it 5 min ago with my 2x GTX 1080s and they both are utilized.

But yeah good luck on getting SLI support in coh2 at this point.

2 years ago

@ARMYguy said:

@Blitzkitten said:

Of course coh1 supports SLI, i was just playing it 5 min ago with my 2x GTX 1080s and they both are utilized.

But yeah good luck on getting SLI support in coh2 at this point.

Well hey if it works for you it works then, maybe nvidia have a profile which works for SLI, back when i played CoH1 SLI didn't work.

2 years ago
    ARMYguyARMYguy Posts: 813

It never utilized SLI well, even when it works. But at least some support beats no support.

2 years ago

Yeah it sure does, it's always a slap in the face when you've got yourself a sweet gaming rig and then can't utilise it all because people didn't bother to code SLI support in.

It is a rarity and that's the main reason it's not catered for but should be because well SLI has been around since 3d graphics came in..