Invisible curtain that hides objects and units appears in game when zoomed all the way out

3 years ago

This happens in CoH2 (using Wikinger European theater of war mod) and also CoH (new steam version) (using Blitzkrieg mod). I tried changing graphics, uninstalling the graphic drivers, and I dont know what else to do, its really frustrating. When the units are in the middle of the screen and when I move the camera down, they should still be visible inside that field, but that invisible curtain engulfs them and then I dont see them until I move the camera closer to the units. Appreciate the help, thank you in advance.