De-sync hack.

4 years ago

Hello and first of all, yes, I do know that hacks are persist.

But I've just encountered 2 degenerative beings that make repetitive use of it without changing their Steam ID's\nicks. The perpetrators is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111708665/ and http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987190249/ (they are playnig 2v2 as team).

It goes as following: Cultist-kun gets dropped while the opposing team is clearly wins, current game is desynced, his abbusive companion stays and comments, then the game crash-closing with BugSplat window popping out.

I haven't paid to the fact any proper attention the first 2 times, but from the 3rd one to this last 4th I've saved all of the replays and additionally checked on their statistics: this clearly incompitient team got 40+ win-streak. I guess, that has to be ended somehow?

Could you, please, check on their player data? I could provide both replays, but, sadly, I hadn't reminded the BugSplat's numbers of reports (the last one is noted as "Drophack" and I've only sent two). It doesn't brings me any inconvience to just ignore his stingy friend, but I can't just ignore those drops. Oh, and that particullar abbusive friend was saying something like "you wouldn't get to win, but you'd get more supply instead" on the first 2 games, something like that. I guess, their in-game-Store activity could also provide some of the evidence (I doesn't strictly count my supplies, but it seems I had 2500~ more - of course, they should be debitted back).

I hope, I could count on someone to look into it. Here is replays:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7nkzrja17w8k2gt/desync.rec?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5fjmot5n9urp9a/drophack.rec?dl=0

Thank you in advance.

Tagged:

Comments

4 years ago
    BaálthazorBaálthazor The shoreline by the river Styx.Posts: 1,092
    You will have to take it up with Relic's department in charge of banning since simply pointing them out here will have little to no effect.

On a sidenote, Cultist-Kun is a known abuser of such unsportsmanlike behaviour, which is the only reason I replied to this in the first case.(Generally, naming and shaming dosent sit well with me, because cheating should be handled by the creators of the game only.)
    3 years ago
    SomeoneSomeone Posts: 21

I don't care whenever he's got banned or not. I just want them to fix the breach.

This is an official forum, devs are replying here. I've seen /enablemap and other things before, but this particullar hack is persisting for, like, 2 months and no one else was seen using it by me. Devs should notice the matter and respond, I think.

And I couldn't report it without "naming" them.
    If you could help me contact the "Relic's department in charge of banning", I would be grateful.

Regards.

3 years ago
    BaálthazorBaálthazor The shoreline by the river Styx.Posts: 1,092
    @Someone
    [email protected]

This is the official site for reporting players/player abuse.

Hope it helps. :)
    3 years ago
    SomeoneSomeone Posts: 21

@Baálthazor said:
    @Someone
    [email protected]

This is the official site for reporting players/player abuse.

Hope it helps. :)

Thanks for the effort, but, you know, personally, I was reported here for, like, three times with no visable result (except that scam-looking message from Imperial_Dane, stating that I was reported and a shady link, ignored one). Well, the "victim" was "yo-yo-yo I'm top 100" ""player"", I guess it is. Means Uruses and chin-chins would never stop. Means your god-like sky scraching rating means actually nothing.

There is no hope.

3 years ago

Same monkeys on the loose again. I may apply the replay, but there is already 3 of them, so... Crash Report #1475491

Maybe, you could fix the breach?

3 years ago

You know, I checked one noisy person's account on the steam... and I couldn't find CoH2 in his library. Shaming is A Bad Thing, yes-yes, so I'd just say he's actively proposing to rebalance your average game to his better taste.

I would have thought of him like he's just another lunatic with some mental disorder, but the thing is: your statistics server is tracking him on it's record. Seems to me, some people yet again could play your game FOR FREE(evil marketers ~ me type in capitals).

Oh, and he is a stinking Ivan. Yet another, yes.

I humbly suggest the dearest devs to look into the matter in question and burn the ugly Ushankas and Chin-chins to nothing as they deserves.

Thank you.