Bugsplit- create dumb file Error

3 years ago
SoESturmpantherSoESturmp… Posts: 80
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting

Hello Kyle and Relic,

after your last patch something changed in the gamesystem.

Bugsplits and create dumb file Error were allways in the game ok. But since your last patch there are so many.

Acutally allready when you play 3 games in row. When you stop the game after 2 games and all 4 players restart the game you can play 2 games more. So if you don't do it atm you see in 4vs4 in Loadingscreen 2 people dropping. One of the enemies, one of your mates. Or somethings 2 enemies, 1 of your team etc...

Thats very annoying. Before your patch came, it was after 3-5 games. Not good but still better then now.

Any Idea, what happend in the last patch, so that you can fix this? I know Bugsplit will be allways in this game, but not in every 3 game pls :(

See you

Sturmpanther

P.S As i see and heared its a problem in 3vs3 and 4vs4!

Tagged:

Comments

3 years ago

I can confirm the statements of Sturmpanther.

3 years ago

I can confirm the statements of sturmpanther too

3 years ago
    YopeYope Posts: 2

Agree with Sturmpanther.

3 years ago

+1.

3 years ago
    PhantomPhantom Posts: 3
    edited November 2016

+1 Game is currently unplayable with all the bugsplats

3 years ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,404 mod

Can all of you confirm that all of your drivers are updated?\

https://www.slimwareutilities.com/slimdrivers.php

3 years ago
    edited November 2016

For me yes. Just since the last patch :(

3 years ago
    LoxleyLoxley Posts: 8
    edited November 2016

Geforce drivers are up to date here, other drivers were fresh installed on new pc with i7 6700k, gtx 1080, 16 gb ram and so on. I have more bugsplats after the last patch than on my old pc (before patch). The bugsplat rate is nearly the same for everyone in our clan. When we make a 4on4 game, we restart after every 2 games. If one of us does not restart the game, the chance is higher than 70% that he drop in loading screen or game.

One time I had 2 games in a row, and after that wanted to watch a replay of a game. What happened: Failed to create dump file, while loading the replay. After restart of the game, i could load the replay normally.

All of us have different PCs but the same droprate since last patch, so I don't think its a driver-thing, more patch related.

3 years ago
    MongalMongal Posts: 13

Ive had to restart my game every 2 games since i upgraded to a top of the range pc about a year ago. For some reason this game hates high end pcs and gives constant bugsplat if not controlled yet a dated budget pc dont get any bugsplats.

I agree though since the last patch i have noticed friends that never had issues before have started bugsplating.

3 years ago
    YopeYope Posts: 2
    edited November 2016

I can say with 100% certainty that these crashes happen more frequently after the latest patch. I don't think drivers play any role in this. I played on old drivers for a while and after switching to the newest ones I noticed no improvement.

I agree with Loxley here and I hope something gets done about this problem because it's becoming unacceptable. The crashes and bugsplats and sync errors were bad enough before and now they're much worse. Hasn't this game lost enough players due to its buggy nature already? Do we really need to lose what's left of the playerbase for Relic to realize that the game is not in a good state? It would be a pity to see this game die completely.

I'd like to take this opportunity and ask why we don't have the option to reconnect to a match after being disconnected. It's a standard feature in multiplayer games today and it's been for years. Why not this one? Why a game so prone to crashing does not offer players a reconnect option?

3 years ago
    dragdrag Posts: 2

+1

3 years ago

Indeed its the patch not drivers, never happened as often before.

3 years ago
    YokerYoker Posts: 1

Seriusly that's so annoying when after every 2 games you need to reset ,even somethims it doesn;t work

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago
    SquishyMuffinSquishyMu… Posts: 434
    edited November 2016

Yes this is definitely a thing. Couldn't pinpoint when it started happening until I saw the OP's thread and it matches with my experience. Annoying.

3 years ago

I will forward thread to relic staff.

3 years ago

@dukejason said:

Thank You.

Because its REALLY annyoing to restart after every 2 game ...

3 years ago

@SoESturmpanther написал:

@dukejason said:

Thank You.

Because its REALLY annyoing to restart after every 2 game ...

I restart after every 1 game EleGiggle. In that time i can make few exercise.

3 years ago
    Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 484 admin

Thx for the info @SoESturmpanther, I will forward it to the dev team to see if they can investigate.

3 years ago
    capiquacapiqua Posts: 270

I have low graphics card and it never happens to me (I have everything at the lowest level). But I have two friends who happend very frequently because they have high graphics.

3 years ago
    edited November 2016

Do you play single or multi player?

What are your specs?

Gentlemen please give your full specs if your having the same issue.

3 years ago

@capiqua dijo:
    I have low graphics card and it never happens to me (I have everything at the lowest level). But I have two friends who happend very frequently because they have high graphics.

Mode: Multiplayer 4v4
    Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 260
    Drivers: GeForce 342.00 Driver
    Issue: I do not have any problems, I just see that the load is interrupted, but my friends:
    In charge screen when loading 4 players against 4 players. Sometimes the load is interrupted. This occurs in hight graphic cards with high game requirements.

3 years ago
    edited November 2016

@Kyle_RE said:
    Thx for the info @SoESturmpanther, I will forward it to the dev team to see if they can investigate.

Thank You!!!

Grapfic Card: GeForce GTX 970
    Prozessor: i7-4790
    Game is on my SSD
    And i have 8 GB RAM

There has to be something in the code from the last patch, which make it atm worser and more often the bugsplits.

3 years ago
    edited November 2016

NO PROBLEM
    Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 260
    Drivers: GeForce 342.00 Driver
    OPTION GRAPHICS COH2: The lowest options

NO PROBLEM
    CARD: ASUS HD 7750 1GD5
    DRIV: -- AMD
    OPTION GRAPHICS COH2: MEDIUM

YES PROBLEM
    CARD: EVGA GTX 970 sc acx+ 2.0 4Gb
    DRIV: 375.70 Nvidia
    OPTION GRAPHICS COH2: FULL

YES PROBLEM
    CARD: EVGA SC 980TI ACX 2.0
    DRIV: 375.70 NVIDIA
    OPTION GRAPHICS COH2: FULL (EXCEPT Antialiasing)

3 years ago

YES PROBLEM
    Procesor Intel i7 -3820QM 2.70GHz
    32Gb RAM
    Game on SSD drive
    AMD Radeon HD 7970M
    Driv: 21.19.155.257 10/25/2016
    OPTION GRAPHICS COH2: FULL (EXCEPT Antialiasing)

3 years ago

YES PROBLEM

Procesor Intel i7 4790k (4GHz)

16 GB Ram (2333 Mhz)

Game on SSD (500 GB Samsung EVO 850)

2x GeForce GTX 960 (SLI; 4GB VRAM)

GeForce Game Ready Driver ( 375.95)
    Option Graphics:
    Resoulution 1920x1080
    AA: OFF
    rest is on standart/normal/mid- Graphic

3 years ago

"Crash Report #1482293

Try lowering the settings, make sure the latest graphics drivers are installed and close other applications before launching the game. Additionally, we're aware of save games are causing out of memory issues and are currently looking into slimming down the memory requirement for that particular scenario. For now you may be able to get around the issue by going to your options in game and setting "Snow Detail" to "Low"."

No I will not do that. My laptop is more than capable of handling this game and did so fine before something changed.

YES PROBLEM - After 6+ games in a single sitting
    Mode: Multiplayer 4v4 loading screen (but could've been any - not sure - just happened to be the next match)
    Procesor: Intel i7 -6700HQ 2.60GHz
    16Gb RAM
    Game on SSD drive
    GTX 980M
    OPTION GRAPHICS COH2: FULL (Antialiasing Low)
    GeForce Game Ready Driver 375.86