[UKF] [ALL] British Emplacement Counterplay

18910111214»

Comments

1 year ago
    BeardedragonBeardedra… Posts: 1,495

i doubt we can say anything new to this subject. its been going on for 13 pages anyway.

1 year ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,524
    Basically what @beardedragon said, either you enjoy campy minimal micro maximum reward type gamplay (volks/rifle/maxim attack move falls under this, but these involve far more involvement and can actually bleed you) or you for some crazy reason want a game where positioning and tactics matter (some would call this a cornerstone of a TACTICAL rts)

Its the difference between playing the game yourself and getting the game to play itself..
    1 year ago
    Farra13Farra13 Posts: 647

There is plenty to discuss and debate, only problem is there are some who just seem to parrot "its fine, build mortars or flame track" and not contribute anything or accept any arguments.

Has anyone considered if it you broke the territory supply of the area that the emplacements were in, then perhaps brace is unavailable until its reconnected? That way outmaneuvering a brit would be more rewarding and it would force players to think about placement and positioning if such a weakness was exploitable. My only concern is map deisng could cause problems for such an idea.

1 year ago
    BeardedragonBeardedra… Posts: 1,495
    edited January 2017

@Farra13 said:
    There is plenty to discuss and debate, only problem is there are some who just seem to parrot "its fine, build mortars or flame track" and not contribute anything or accept any arguments.

Has anyone considered if it you broke the territory supply of the area that the emplacements were in, then perhaps brace is unavailable until its reconnected? That way outmaneuvering a brit would be more rewarding and it would force players to think about placement and positioning if such a weakness was exploitable. My only concern is map deisng could cause problems for such an idea.

im not saying its a discussion not worth debating, but im saying its been going on for now 14 pages.

and will your posts, my posts, thedarkarmadillos posts differ now in any real way from what we've already written before? all the good ideas to change emplacements, should relic decide to go over them one day are already written down here.

the idea you mention sound fine though.

before your post and thedarkarmadillos on page 14, we just had 3 posts stating the same thing thats already been said a thousand times. 2 saying i dont like it because reasons, and another stating i dont mind it because reasons.

other than that? nothing new.

18910111214»