[UKF, OST][ALL modes] Comet armor

18910111214»

Comments

2 years ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,822
    @hingie while i agree with you, the comet loses to the panther 60% of the time, not 40% (40% would mean it wins more than it loses) I know it was probably a clerical error but its an important difference
    2 years ago
    HingieHingie Posts: 1,991
    edited January 2017

@thedarkarmadillo said:
    @hingie while i agree with you, the comet loses to the panther 60% of the time, not 40% (40% would mean it wins more than it loses) I know it was probably a clerical error but its an important difference

Oops. Youre totally right. Sorry, my bad. Corrected it.

2 years ago
    KurfürstKurfürst Posts: 289

@thedarkarmadillo said:

Actually it correct both ways. 60% chance for the Panther to win if they are both standing still. 60% chance to win for the Comet if the Panther does the silly thing every does all the time and moves and inch, because fire on the move and RoF means the Comet will hit at least 50% more times and more than the Panther.