Winter Balance Preview Bug/Crash Reporting

3 years ago
Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 484 admin
edited November 2016 in Balance Feedback

Good day!

For anyone who experiences a bug related to the changes outlined in the Winter Balance Preview Patch Notes or a performance drop and/or crash/bug splat, please report so here.

Please include:

• Attached warnings.log file to your post
  • A brief description of the problem/what happened
  • If you were running any other mods (CheatCommand, skins, etc.) and if so, which ones
  • The name of the faction you were playing
  • The name(s) of the faction(s) of your teammate(s)/opponent(s)
  • What game type (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4) you were playing
  • What you were doing at the time of the crash
  • Any units that were not working as intended
  • The name of the map you were playing

Comments

3 years ago
    • Frames dropped down to almost 0. Game was unplayable after ~10 minutes. It was not caused by internet connection,
      because automatch did work pretty well.

• No other mods

• I played OKW, my mate did also; enemies were Brits and USF
    • It was 2vs2, Crossing in the Woods
    3 years ago
    Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 484 admin

^ This

3 years ago
    • A brief description of the problem/what happened : The game froze and then crashed

• If you were running any other mods (CheatCommand, skins, etc.) and if so, which ones: The winter balamce review mode

• The name of the faction you were playing:_ Ukf_

• The name(s) of the faction(s) of your teammate(s)/opponent(s): Wm CPU Hard

• What game type (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4) you were playing: 1v1

• What you were doing at the time of the crash: _ I was playing against the computer for around about 17 minutes and then match froze and then presseded to crash.
      _

• Any units that were not working as intended: N/A

• The name of the map you were playing: Arnhem Checkpoint

I have also attached the warnings log and the temp file which may include the match when the game crashed. Please excuse the bad game play on my side, I tend do better xD

3 years ago

1) Semenovka(summer) 1v1
    2)play by Wehrmacht vs USA
    3)Mg 42 cant leave the church
    4)no mods

3 years ago

Hello,

• When I get and open a war spoils drop, exiting the game to get back to the game setup screen crashes. This happened to me twice today. The last time was on Caen, with me playing Wehr vs OKW.

The problem I'm having has only been today, twice, in 1v1. It's all I played today. Yesterday, playing 2v2, was fine. I only played 2v2 yesterday. I only play skirmish at this point, no PvP. 2v2 is with a friend vs 2 AI.

I won't attach a complete warnings.log, but I will post the last few lines at the end of this post. I did fill out the BugSplat window and sent the information you could send both times. There is no "Last Game Played" replay file created. The temp.rec file appears to be from the match before the match that crashes.*

• No other mods. Just the Winter Balance Preview

• This time I was playing Wehr 1v1 skirmish on Caen. I think the time before I was UKF 1v1 skirmish, and it whatever faction it was, it was surely on a different map.

• All units seemed to be working properly.

I am on a fully patched Windows 10 64-bit system with 8GB RAM. OS and Game/Steam are same language, English.

The end of warnings.log:
    04:12:05.00 MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, ichk=0/0, sk_r=0/0, deny=0/0, Padd=0/0, Pdel=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, mdat=0/0, voip=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudg=0/0, Thdr=0/0, Peer=0/0, PPrx=0/0, ping=0/0, Pfrg=0/0, rely=0/0, lb_p=6/6, lb_c=0/0, cast=0/0, cdat=0/0, sorq1=0/0, sorp=0/0, acto=0/0, spob=0/0, sorq2=0/0, setp=0/0, actr=0/0, lsim=0/0
    04:12:29.00 Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.0/0.0, recvd = 0.0/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.0/0.0, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
    04:12:32.42 MOD -- Game Over at frame 14088
    04:12:32.63 GAME -- Error reading header for recorded game PLAYBACK:temp.rec
    04:12:35.28 BattleServerRelay::Process - 440 ms between calls!
    04:12:47.01 local host PeerID 1 LOCL ack= 15 (347ms~63) unack= 0, retry= 0, highwaterOOS=0 (ip=WINaddr:192.168.0.101:6112;), pending=0, dead=0, RS#=14/14
    04:12:47.01 MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, ichk=0/0, sk_r=0/0, deny=0/0, Padd=0/0, Pdel=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, mdat=0/0, voip=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudg=0/0, Thdr=0/0, Peer=0/0, PPrx=0/0, ping=0/0, Pfrg=0/0, rely=0/0, lb_p=13/13, lb_c=0/0, cast=0/0, cdat=0/0, sorq1=0/0, sorp=0/0, acto=0/0, spob=0/0, sorq2=0/0, setp=0/0, actr=0/0, lsim=0/0

Application closed with error code 1129468744

3 years ago
    • Played as USF in a number of games with the 1.3 Patch. Major's forward retreat point ability does not work. Troops ignore it completely and run past the Major to rally back at HQ when responding to retreat command.

• Running Mods: Winter Balance Patch 1.3 + Population Cap mod (This one: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=333857863&searchtext=population). For verification, we also had some games running purely the Winter Balance Patch 1.3.

• Maps: Can't remember them all but they were a mix of official, community spotlight and workshop downloaded maps. 2v2 and 3v3. All vs AI.

3 years ago
    Rommel654Rommel654 Fort Eustis, VAPosts: 932 mod

^^ I can verify. Angoville, against AI. Every game.

3 years ago
    • Sticky AT Satchel
    • Soviet
    • Penals

PTRS Penal on Patch 1.4
    If they targeted anything Allied (Infantry, Vehicle, Mines or Demo Charges) They will do no animation nor throw anything
    Then then 45 munitions will be deducted and cooldown will start as if they were used

3 years ago
    Mr_SmithMr_Smith Posts: 343

@CatMeowMeow said:

• Sticky AT Satchel
    • Soviet
    • Penals

PTRS Penal on Patch 1.4
    If they targeted anything Allied (Infantry, Vehicle, Mines or Demo Charges) They will do no animation nor throw anything
    Then then 45 munitions will be deducted and cooldown will start as if they were used

Thx for the report. We will investigate!

3 years ago
    PrincessBubblegumPrincessB… Posts: 110
    edited January 2017

WBP ver 1.4

• Pls check USF airborne doc, played 1v1 against USF bot as OKW, 2 times paratroopers were called-in to the base sector.
    • May be I missunderstanded a patchnote, but seems, that grenadier spacing still be the same as it is at current game version. 4 grens in green cover got wiped just because all of them were staying at the same place.