So i bought CoH2

2 years ago
KosanKosan Posts: 2
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting

Few days ago i bought a bundle from G2A selling CoH complete campaign. In that i was surprised with the Company of Heroes 2 as well, besides the company of heroes 1 i bought quite cheap. I installed both as a fan that i am and when i wanted to play the second one online i noticed i only have the OWH (The germans from the DLC) and nothing else, no russians no nothing. Also , i can't make the campaign. Is there a bug on my account or was the key only allowing multiplayer (is that possbile?) with the germans and nothing more ?

Comments

2 years ago
    KosanKosan Posts: 2

Selling CoH complete edition (containing Coh1 and the DLC's for it)** sorry, i had to edit it.