Adding the Panzer 3 to Wehr

2»

Comments

1 year ago
    James HaleJames Hale Posts: 1,814 mod

It would be pointless adding the Panzer III now, but I agree that it should have been in from the start. In fact, it's very strange that it wasn't -- it was the tank of Blitzkrieg and would have made sense in the campaign and ToW; as it stands, we are led to believe that Germany invaded the Soviet Union with limitless StuG Ausf. Es and 222 Scout Cars. :D

1 year ago
    VegnaVegna Posts: 922

@James Hale said:
    It would be pointless adding the Panzer III now, but I agree that it should have been in from the start. In fact, it's very strange that it wasn't -- it was the tank of Blitzkrieg and would have made sense in the campaign and ToW; as it stands, we are led to believe that Germany invaded the Soviet Union with limitless StuG Ausf. Es and 222 Scout Cars. :D

and the Soviets have waves of T-34s and Kv-1s... I hope one day we have a game that covers the earlier parts of the war.

1 year ago

Maybe a game that covers 1940 to 1943?

2»