[MOD] [AI] Do you enjoy playing against the AI?

1 year ago
HavencoHavenco Posts: 35
edited January 2017 in General Discussion

For all the fellow compstompers out there, I've just released a small (less than 1 MB) mod. The tl;dr is that it's a Tuning Pack which aims to make games versus the AI more enjoyable.

Some highlights:

• Bridges are no longer near indestructible (health and armor reverted to what they were a couple of years ago)

• Rarely used units such as the Soviet KV-1 and KV-2, the OKW Flak Emplacement, the USF M8 Greyhound and the UKF Valentine Tank, just to mention a few, have been improved

• The baseline infantry of all factions can now build sandbags and trenches

• The baseline engineers of all factions can now build razor wire, reinforced steel barricades and tank traps

• Mortars can now be garrisoned inside trenches

• The AS.58 Horsa Glider HQ (from the UKF commander ability) is now repairable

• The Tuning Pack does NOT include any custom units or make any aestethical changes to neither units, abilities nor the user interface (which I personally think is a plus, as I don't enjoy mods that make the game feel like a different one)

You can find the modification, as well as the full changelog, on the Steam Workshop:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=843738235