[OST][ALL] Grenadiers and You: a Forum Balance Think-Tank/Poll

1235»

Comments

2 years ago
    GrittleGrittle Posts: 993
    Grenadiers requires additional HP per model

@PotatoMArk said:
    why is gren in cover not beat american out of cover walking? germany so bad is not beat amerca? america need no work or complain? american too strong for gren because all need is attack move and win, too strong with levels, not need cover, gren not have chance for no good reason.

You might want to explain what you said more cohesively little buddy...

1 year ago
    MirlandMirland SpainPosts: 6
    Grenadiers requires an additional 5th man

I would put 5 models per peloton but it would be like updating the British, not base, if not at the beginning of the game it would greatly increase its performance and where it is at the end of the game where many infantry units appear

1 year ago
    BaálthazorBaálthazor The shoreline by the river Styx.Posts: 1,092
    Grenadiers requires additional HP per model
    Let it rest in peace, dude... it fought long and hard.
    1 year ago
    le12role12ro Posts: 2,297 mod
    edited November 2017
    Grenadiers need reduced price/reinforcement cost

Moderator Input: Although the subject is valid and interesting, I do believe that this thread has had its run in terms of age. Thus, I am closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.