[WBP][SOVIET][T-34/76 IN THE FUTURE]

2 years ago
Naya_TyanNaya_Tyan Russia Posts: 121

Hi, everybody.
I want to offer the interesting idea. OT-34/76 tank (Fire-throwing Tank). Those who played Company of Heroes Eastern Front? You remember. There was a T-34/76 Tank fire-throwing? and so I will show you. I think it is necessary to give to improvement of T-34/76 "the fire-throwing case".

And here historical reliability! OT-34/76

How to you my idea? Whether improvement of T-34/76 needs to add against infantry?

Comments

2 years ago
    MeowMeow Posts: 165

Kv-8 is already good enough , it would mimic that unit too much. No need for that unit sadly.

2 years ago
    KatitofKatitof Posts: 6,567

You know, there is this thing called KV-8.

2 years ago
    VegnaVegna Posts: 949

As said, we have the KV-8 if you want a flame thrower tank as the Soviets, it also has better use of the flamethrower due to it being turret mounted and has more health/armour to let it get close to infantry.

2 years ago

I tried fitting this into commander idea,s but considering KV-8 and design of KV tanks in general, this wouldn't work without a LOT of revamping.

1 year ago
    TheWiseTheWise Posts: 59

BTW - yes, the flamethrower T-34s (both T-34/76 and T34/85) would be way more historically accurate, than KV-8 (which, if fact, had found way less use). I even tried to make them in my mod (this one, just FYI), but the best result achieved was proper damage without proper animation (it's merely absent for T-34 and even can't be added by editing the *.abp files).