[BUG] Error code 1129468744 - Can't launch the game

2 years ago

I can't launch the game :(
I tried to reinstall the game, verifing game cache, delete CoH2 folder in My Game folder in Document
Update win 10 to lastest verrsion, i use ATI HD 7950 with driver 17.2.1 :( it's new
I can play game 2 3 month ago without this bug or any problems. But now i encounter this bug T__T it's annoying

There is warning file text of my game

RELICCOH2 started at 2017-03-12 18:29
OS Win 10.0 (sp0.0) x64, 16316MB Physical Memory, 12234 Physical Available, 4095 Virtual Total, 3907 Virtual Available, 2432 Page file.
RUN-OPTIONS []
WORKING-DIR [E:\GAMES\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2]
USER [B75MA]
LOCALE [VIT]

18:29:42.30 GAME -- Current Steam name is [Angelus ♪ Mia | Killer L♥dy]
18:29:42.30 GAME -- steam returned language 'english'
18:29:42.30 Primary CPU is a 3401MHz [Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz]
18:29:42.30 Architecture [0], Level [6], Revision [14857].
18:29:42.30 8 logical processor(s) detected.
18:29:42.30 4 physical processor(s) detected.
18:29:42.30 1 processor(s) nodes detected.
18:29:42.30 MATHBOX -- Version=6, Mode=SSE
18:29:42.30 Using [C:\Users\B75MA\Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes 2] as base writable folder
18:29:42.30 Game -- System temp path is [C:\Users\B75MA\AppData\Local\Temp]
**18:29:42.32 SYSTEMCONFIG -- Failed to load configuration from 'userdata:configuration_system.lua'.
18:29:42.32 SYSTEMCONFIG -- Failed to load configuration from 'userdata:configuration_user.lua'.
Application closed with error code 1129468744

Anyone knows the solution ? please help me admin :( thank you so much!!!

Comments

2 years ago
    keubibokeubibo Posts: 19

There are some picture relevant to my PC and the game bug ~_~ please help!!!

2 years ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,362 mod
    edited March 2017

There is new graphic version: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+10+-+64

17.3.2 amd graphic driver

Are you getting bugsplat? If so pls provide screenshot.

What type of anti virus are you using?

2 years ago

@dukejason said:
    There is new graphic version: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+10+-+64

17.3.2 amd graphic driver

Are you getting bugsplat? If so pls provide screenshot.

What type of anti virus are you using?

Please help :(

2 years ago

Remove norton anti virus then restart. Then uninstall coh2 then re install. let me know what happens.

2 years ago

This bug still appeared T__T i try to uninstall or verify game caches many time, but this method couldn't help me to resolve the bug

2 years ago
    edited May 2017

I want you to try and run the game in windowed mode. -windowed or -sw Forces the engine to start in windowed mode.

2 years ago
    edited March 2017

@dukejason said:
    I want you to try and run the game in windowed mode. -windowed or -sw - Forces the engine to start in windowed mode.

Tried, and both of them couldn't help me T__T

2 years ago

Go to the following place (based on a default installation):
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/company of heroes 2/CoH2/Archives and delete all duplicated files with .1.

2)Start steam and reverify your game cache as shown here:
    1. Load Steam
    2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
    3. Select the Local files tab and click the ‘VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAMECACHE…’ button.
    4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
    5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
    6. We recommend verifying your cache twice to make sure all files are fully downloaded

3)Restart your pc and try the game again.

2 years ago

@dukejason said:

Go to the following place (based on a default installation):
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/company of heroes 2/CoH2/Archives and delete all duplicated files with .1.

2)Start steam and reverify your game cache as shown here:
    1. Load Steam
    2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
    3. Select the Local files tab and click the ‘VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAMECACHE…’ button.
    4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
    5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
    6. We recommend verifying your cache twice to make sure all files are fully downloaded

3)Restart your pc and try the game again.

Honestly, i could not find any duplicated files in this folder (or i don't get it), i attached an image of this COH 2 Archives folder, please check it for me :( Thanks so much

2 years ago

Ok since you don't have any duplicates , this wont work so try this fix: First backup CoH2, then delete it, also delete CoH2 folder in MyDocuments, and if there are any files in AppData. Then install CoH2 using backup ( top left corner Steam > Backup and restore games...)

2 years ago

@dukejason said:
    Ok since you don't have any duplicates , this wont work so try this fix: First backup CoH2, then delete it, also delete CoH2 folder in MyDocuments, and if there are any files in AppData. Then install CoH2 using backup ( top left corner Steam > Backup and restore games...)

:D can u give me some detail about COH2 files in AppData? where can i find it?

2 years ago

go to search on your comp and type %appdata%

1 year ago
    edited March 2017

I am going to forward this to get you help,pls standby.

I also want to ask you if your system is having any other issues with any other programs?

1 year ago

@dukejason said:
    I am going to forward this to get you help,pls standby.

I also want to ask you if your system is having any other issues with any other programs?

Every games or softwares on my computer worked well without any problems, but CoH2 :( everything is in newest update :( i still can play CoH2 from 2 3 months ago but now this bug make me can't sleep well :(

1 year ago

Ok I think we can get you started i want you to go into setting configuration system .lua notepad file and change resolution to lowest value/ setting, then save and start the game.

1 year ago
    edited March 2017

@dukejason said:
    Ok I think we can get you started i want you to go into setting configuration system .lua notepad file and change resolution to lowest value/ setting, then save and start the game.

:cold_sweat: where can i find this file? i didn't see one in COH2 folder at Document folder

p/s after the updating today, this bug still occured :(

BUG.jpg 211.4K
    1 year ago

Windows 10

Step 1: Go to your Start menu,click File Explorer,then go to Documents: My Games.

Step 2: Look for Company of heroes 2 folder ,then open configuration_system in notepad.

Step 3: Edit configuration_system file.

Editing the configuration_system file is very simple,for example:

setting = "shadows",
    value = 0,
    valueType = 2,

Change value to 1 to enable shadows, 2 to increase level of detail. The number 0 is lowest setting for any of the graphic options.

setting = "shadows",
    value= 1,
    valueType = 2,

Save your changes,and your done.

Window mode

Go to steam,then Coh 2,right click and go to properties. Then go to set launch option in General tab and type-in: -window

Hit ok and your done.

When you restart game set Coh 2 to a lower resolution for an up-tick in fps.

1 year ago

I am having the same error code, but I only get booted once I try to start a mission in Ardennes Assault. I can play the regular missions. This was after the latest update. If I start a new COH2 file in my documents, then I can run for a single mission. I just make the last one old, and it will run. Any ideas?

1 year ago

I couldn't find any configuration_system file in this COH2 folder :(

1 year ago

:'( :'( :'( my nightmare doesn't end

1 year ago
    edited April 2017

you dont have a full installation m8,there is no reason why you dont have these files. I am going to forward this to relic.

1 year ago

every bit of this. 264 hours and then all of the sudden i can't launch. i've have done all this,updated everything,and still bugsplat as soon as mission starts to load.

1 year ago

i have made relic aware pls give us some time.

1 year ago
    edited April 2017

@dukejason said:

Thank you so much Duke-chan. as i know, there are some people in community discussion group on steam have the same problem with me without any solution T_T
    Waiting for your good news, thanks again !

1 year ago

@keubibo said:

@dukejason said:

Thank you so much Duke-chan. as i know, there are some people in community discussion group on steam have the same problem with me without any solution T_T

I have a request from relic , can you please attach your warning logs?

1 year ago

@dukejason said:

@keubibo said:

@dukejason said:

I have a request from relic , can you please attach your warning logs?

It's the newest warning log file after the new game patch update today :(

1 year ago

Ok, we are on it in real time.

1 year ago

:( After this today Update (2,3 gb) this bug still occur :(

1 year ago

So basically your saying you cant play the game at all?