[BUG] Error code 1129468744 - Can't launch the game

2»

Comments

2 years ago
    keubibokeubibo Posts: 19

@dukejason said:
    So basically your saying you cant play the game at all?

sadly :( absolutely yes :( i can't play at all

2 years ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,368 mod

I know you said you checked your drivers,pls download this program: https://www.slimwareutilities.com/slimdrivers.php
    Its completely free. Download the software from the actual site,dont get it from download.com. Do not install any bloatware as it is free and just install base software. Run the program and install any drivers your missing. The restart your comp and try to play.

2 years ago

@dukejason said:
    I know you said you checked your drivers,pls download this program: https://www.slimwareutilities.com/slimdrivers.php
    Its completely free. Download the software from the actual site,dont get it from download.com. Do not install any bloatware as it is free and just install base software. Run the program and install any drivers your missing. The restart your comp and try to play.

:( this method is no use, my computer had installed all component drivers correctly
    This today i update driver AMD graphic card to the newest version (17.4.4) but when i started the game, this bug still occured

2 years ago
    edited May 2017

Ok do me a favor and scan your comp with: https://www.malwarebytes.com/ then I want you to remove anti virus , uninstall coh2 and look for every file thats has to do with coh2 and delete it.Then restart comp,download and install coh 2 and let me know if it starts.

Update: If it does not work i want you to check add remove programs and look for your video drivers,uninstall all video drivers and do fresh installation of driver. Once fresh installation of driver is complete I want you to restart. Then I want you to try to start the game,if it does not work,then verify cache. Then start the game.

1 year ago
    ayop0322ayop0322 Posts: 1

sorry to ask, dude.. COH2 can't launch after installed... when click the app, windows BugsPlat shows and ask me to send an error report. when I install this game, there was a statement said that "don't be panic if it looks like stuck".. i dont understand whats wrong.. any idea what the problem is?

1 year ago

What are your specs ayop0322?

1 year ago

RELICCOH2 started at 2017-06-24 16:44
    OS Win 10.0 (sp0.0) x64, 16316MB Physical Memory, 12866 Physical Available, 4095 Virtual Total, 3907 Virtual Available, 2432 Page file.
    RUN-OPTIONS []
    WORKING-DIR [E:\GAMES\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2]
    USER [B75MA]
    LOCALE [VIT]

16:44:41.40 GAME -- Current Steam name is [Angelus ♪ Mia | Killer L♥dy]
    16:44:41.40 GAME -- steam returned language 'english'
    16:44:41.40 Primary CPU is a 3401MHz [Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz]
    16:44:41.40 Architecture [0], Level [6], Revision [14857].
    16:44:41.40 8 logical processor(s) detected.
    16:44:41.40 4 physical processor(s) detected.
    16:44:41.40 1 processor(s) nodes detected.
    16:44:41.40 MATHBOX -- Version=6, Mode=SSE
    16:44:41.40 Using [C:\Users\B75MA\Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes 2] as base writable folder
    16:44:41.40 Game -- System temp path is [C:\Users\B75MA\AppData\Local\Temp]

Application closed with error code 1129468744

:( It has been a long time

1 year ago
    edited June 2017

I need you to make a ticket at sega support and let us know the results.