Bought on Steam. Tells me to purchase again?

2 years ago

hey

Bought this on Steam for 19.99 (COH 2 - The Western Front Armies (Double Pack)

When I choose Campaign I can only click Purchase or Cancel.
When I click "purchase" Steam store opens up and there it says I already own the game.

Whats the problem?
I already successfully paid and downloaded the game through Steam damnit.

How do I start the game?

Comments

2 years ago
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 132

Have you tried verifying the game cache? Some times that helps to get the game going. Not sure if it will in this case, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Go in Steam and rightclick on the game; select Properties; select Local gamefiles (third tab); and then press the button "verify gamecache" (for me it's the bottom button).

Other question: can you play multiplayer/online? And if yes, as which factions? Didn't you accidentally buy two copies of WFA only? Because that would explain why you can't play the campaign.

Maybe you need an update? Check in Properties if you can search for Updates (in the second tab called Updates).

If nothing helps, you could try reinstalling the entire ganem but that's a last resort option.