TM-35 Mines, are they good?

2 years ago

I have never used the basic mines you get with combat engineers and I cannot see the use of them, however when I am Wehrmacht I seem to be unable to avoid these annoying things!

How do you use these mines effectively?

Comments

2 years ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,733
    Tm-35s are pretty good mines, they will kill 2 models of an infantry squad and deal light Supression as well as cause engine damage. Use them as any mine really, i like to use them more in an anti infantry role just because you cant lean on them as a snare (due to triggering for infantry) so i sneak them into cover, on abandoned team weapons and doorways ect but well traveled roads are always a good choice. As the soviet you dont have alot to spend muni on (depending on commander) so if your engies are not doing anything else, lay mines
    2 years ago
    ThatguyThatguy Posts: 36
    edited April 2017

and if you want to be mean, place demo charges on commonly fought over/traveled points and chokes. Use them to wipe a few squads, and keep replenishing, meanwhile place mines on alternate paths and flanking routes so that the poor bastard gets torn to shreds wen he smartens up and tries to use said paths or brings out a light vehicle to kill your engineers.