[Bug] I can't start the Ardenne assault campaign

5 months ago
sattium85sattium85 Posts: 1
edited April 17 in Bug Reporting

I get Bugsplat every time I start a new campaign ardennes assault

Comments

5 months ago
    SumitisSumitis Posts: 7

Same here. And my game is up to date +I checked the integrity of files.

5 months ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,137 mod

In a few days there will be some hot fixs pls be patient.

5 months ago

I just tried again on steam & still back to bug splat. Is everyone else having the same experience?

5 months ago
    SumitisSumitis Posts: 7

An update will normally solve this after tomorow

5 months ago
    heisianheisian Posts: 8

I've already gotten a refund from steam.. no company gets my money for a broken game. and it seems like the team is more interested in making balance changes for the GCS tournament (whatever that is, I don't play professional games) than they are in fixing the game for casuals.

5 months ago
    heisianheisian Posts: 8

@dukejason said:

I've always viewed "few" as less than four.

4 months ago

Still not working for me. Is this going to be resolved anytime soon?

4 months ago
    CarrickmannonCarrickma… Posts: 9

Ok still not working. Anyone else in the same boat?

4 months ago
    Vladimir DubrovskyVladimir … Posts: 25

@Carrickmannon said:

Mine is working, but it's sooo bugged... Anyway i don't think that anyone in Relic is gonna try to solve any issue with these game. I've been trying to report about different bugs in different topics for about a month or something (even using so called "recommended form"), but it seems that no one in the company is really interested in that these days. So much for their "five years plan" for COH2...)

3 months ago

@Vladimir Dubrovsky said:

@Carrickmannon said:

Mine is working, but it's sooo bugged... Anyway i don't think that anyone in Relic is gonna try to solve any issue with these game. I've been trying to report about different bugs in different topics for about a month or something (even using so called "recommended form"), but it seems that no one in the company is really interested in that these days. So much for their "five years plan" for COH2...)

Agreed. I checked my specs & should be playable. Awaiting a response, but not holding out for any update soon. Frustrating as just played soviet campaign for the 1st time in years & was looking forward to ardenesses assault.

3 months ago

@dukejason said:

Where these tested as I am not seeing any difference when launching the ardenesses assault campaign. Sent numerous bugsplat issues. Is there a proper contact e-mail where at least I know someone is even looking at this for me?

3 months ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,137 mod

I thought this was fixed,put ss of bug splat and warning logs.

3 months ago

Thanks I put ss in the box so hoping it gets to you. Cheers

3 months ago

@dukejason said:
    I thought this was fixed,put ss of bug splat and warning logs.

I sent again there now as still no luck just crashes when I try to launch campaign,