PLAY GERMAN AND WIN 2

4 days ago

after the last patch for (3v3 and 4v4) 70 % play with german. Remenber my brother ,before the arrival of the british, it was 90 %
of the players. THE COH2 PLAYER GOES WHERE IT IS THE EASIEST TO WIN.
for me before that was the first places in the ranking with russian, now defeat defeat...... 4 jag coming or koni and it 's over.
RELIC REALLY LOOK AT WHAT'S GOING ON ? ONLY THE 1V1 EXIST FOR YOU ?

Comments

4 days ago
    KatitofKatitof Posts: 5,928

That isn't balance thread and will be locked shortly.

4 days ago
    _Aqua__Aqua_ Posts: 1,819

Pretty much what Dark said. I haven't touched Axis in months and it's nice to be able to play something else again. Also, as has been discussed over and over again, search numbers mean literally jack shit.

4 days ago
    maldonmaldon Posts: 10

i speak to you of a set of things obviously and it seems to me that much shares
    This edifying observation. and It also concerns the balance of the game.
    you say jack shit

4 days ago
    le12role12ro Posts: 2,080 mod
    Closing down thread for not following balance forums guidelines.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.