GCS Balance Preview Mod breaks Ardennes Assault

3 years ago

The Ardennes Assault campaign is broken once again. Every time I try starting a mission, the game simply crashes. Only way I got it working was by having the GCS Balance Preview Mod installed, but that's not really a solution, since having that mod installed basically break the campaign anyway, most of the abilities don't work as they should, some don't work at all, voice lines are missing, some of the upgrades don't work etc. Can we please get a fix for this Relic, it's not really fun spending cash for something I can't even properly play...

Comments