25th update stats do not appear in in my Attributes Eiditor

2 years ago

I am a little confused, as when I went to update the values in my Luftwaffe Angriff mod, none of the 5 values I checked have been updated. Is there a way to make the latest patch info available in the mod making tools?

Comments

2 years ago
    SneakEyeSneakEye Posts: 75
    edited April 2017

We have to wait until Relic updates the modtools. It happened before that the modtools were updated a few days after the game, but it will happen eventually.

2 years ago

Oh cool... ta, I am have not been caught mid update before.

2 years ago

I guess one should be careful what one wishes for. It updated whilst I was working, I get a message saying I cant change external files, I have lost my work. I thought it meant the last 5 minutes... it seems it means the last two years!

My mod will no longer update, throws up errors:
    Error building luftwaffe.mod: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2 Tools\AttributeEditorXML.exe failed with exit code -1. arguments --operation ModBinaryBurn --root "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2 Tools\assets\data\attributes\attributes.xml" --mod "C:\Users####\Documents\my games\company of heroes 2\mod projects\luftwaffe\attrib.xml" --burn_path "C:\Users####\Documents\my games\company of heroes 2\mod projects\luftwaffe\luftwaffe Intermediate Cache\Intermediate Files\attrib\attrib"

I want to go cry somewhere.

2 years ago
    SneakEyeSneakEye Posts: 75

It seems that the modtools haven't updated yet, so your error is caused by something else. I've got the -1 error earlier when I created files with a to long path (all foldernames included). I recommend to check your latest created files and edit their names to shorter ones.