German Tank Spam Issue?

2 years ago
James9322James9322 York, EnglandPosts: 5

Gentlemen,

I hate moaning about balancing and never really post such things on the forums, but have I missed some update that allows Germans to spam tanks?

This past week every German players I go against seem to produce 6 or 7 tanks pretty much instantly - within 5 to 10 minutes. And it's all the time.

I just played a game with my friends, I focused on getting a tank out top priority and I was met instantly by 4 panzers! This was within the 5 minute mark. All 4 panzers were owned by the same guy.

I've played for years and have just got my friends on, but they're leaving the game as we simply are unable to combat a constant barrage of tanks within 10 minutes!

I'm not moaning, I'm just wondering if there is a known bug lately, or anything as such??

Comments

2 years ago

I've been there. Yeasterday, map is in 50/50 I just moved to the field Stuart,Sherman and in 75% to jackson when I was overrun by two Panters. Panters should be a TD right? Try to do something with US tanks?US in team games are crap now.

2 years ago
    Top_Haten1Top_Haten1 Posts: 40

In COH 1 a Panther took 600 manpower and 110 fuel. Ah those were the good days...

1 year ago
    ThatguyThatguy Posts: 36

Yup, when a panther was a rare sight unless you fucked up royally.